DVDVR Message Board

JULY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

She would have gotten away with it but she kept waving her hands in the cobra position singing DO DO DO DO DO DO DO in a continuous loop.   I mean even by Wal Mart standards that would be weird

She would rather have been arrested than to attend Santino party in the back stage area last night.   Even with the twisted tea   :unsure:

WWE did such a crap job of marketing her that i almost feel like TNA might do it by accident. They'll bring her in as a femme fatale and she'll be so goofy at it that she'll be a super over babyface. Then, three weeks later, they'll repackage her as a desklamp or something.

• Like 1

She would have gotten away with it but she kept waving her hands in the cobra position singing DO DO DO DO DO DO DO in a continuous loop. I mean even by Wal Mart standards that would be weird

She would rather have been arrested than to attend Santino party in the back stage area last night. Even with the twisted tea :unsure:

Even with the Twisted Tea, that party looked depressing. I say Adam Rose is either repackaged in NXT or released by Summerslam. As for Emma, it will probably be a lot sooner than that.

Please don't be stupid this month

Speaking of stupid.   Emma missed Raw yesterday because she was arrested for shoplifting at Wal-Mart.  

From Hartford.gov: 

wwe-diva-emma-arrested.jpg

Well at least she has a good excuse for missing Santino's BBQ.

If they hadn't released JTG, he could have used his Cryme Tyme know-how to get an iPod for her.  So really, this is all the IWC's fault for ratting out his continued employment to WWE higher-ups in the first place.

Is she still under a NXT contract? When do they switch the contract to one with a higher downside? I remember that Daniel Bryan said,he only got a little appearance fee for his NXT stuff with no downside but had to do national traveling with that little money.

Australians... convicts... nope... Ive got nothing...

Alicia Fox may be crazy, but at least shes not iPod crazy.

Alicia Fox is steal a VHS copy of Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo from a yard sale crazy.
  • Like 5