DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

I saw Gaslight in Atlantic City at Orion two years ago. I never heard them before and didn't really know what to expect, so I thought they played a great set. I've tried to go back and listen to their stuff, but it all seems a little sterile after having been introduced to the material in a live setting. The singer seemed to have a nice array of Telecasters. They were better than Modest Mouse, who just seemed like they would rather have been anywhere else in the world but on stage, playing. Metallica whipped all they asses though.

L.A. Gore had 3 matches on RAW in 1993 it looks like. Typhoon, Mr. Perfect and Giant Gonzales were his opponents.

So, why did Bill Dundee get his name on the car with Liberace holding a championship belt?

Dealer knocked 500 bucks off. That's twelve weeks of Memphis payoffs baby!

The car is so pro wrestling though. Take every current Indy poster with wrestling legends on with pictures that are 25 years old and this is that car.

So, I heard Santino Marella retired 

PLEASE RIPPA DON'T BAN ME... HERE'S PICTURES, HERE'S PICTURES! (spoilered for size)

santino-marella-wwe-wallpaper-12-1.jpg

Santino-Marella-Sits-On-WWE-Diva-Star.jp

santino_marella_espn.jpg

20130408_videostill_RAW_3mb-v-santino.jp

Cobra.png

Santino_Marella_2011.JPG

wwe_monday_night_raw_santino_s_tea_party

cobra+strike+sin+la+cobra.jpg

In all truth I'll miss the lovable lug, he's a highlight every time he comes on TV to me no matter what he's doing.

• Like 2