DVDVR Message Board

JULY ANIMATED GIF THREAD

That was an amazing spot. But what always bugged me was why didn't Arn stick around to make sure Flair gets the win? He rolls out of the ring, and I think later he gets put in a sleeper? But why roll out in the first place? It's a no DQ match.

Whatever happened to Slash Venom aka Flash Flanagan?

SpringboardDivingElbow.gif

SlashDies.gif

I thought he was still doing some spots for IWA.  But his cagematch says he did shots in OVW and WWC as recently as June.

Oh boy, do I love me some Flash Flanagan/Slash Venom.

I always wondered if Mamaluke was supposed to miss the dive and end up in the audience, but came up short or what the hell else the thought behind that was. He was nowhere near Mikey who didn't even pretend to try and save him.

That top rope slam/dropkick/footstomp not being the end of the match is okay, on its own, seeing as how both guys are out of the ring and there are other participants.

I haven't seen the match (I only watch CZW in Botchamania form) so I can't comment on the sanity of what came after it, mind.

That top rope slam/dropkick/footstomp not being the end of the match is okay, on its own, seeing as how both guys are out of the ring and there are other participants.

I haven't seen the match (I only watch CZW in Botchamania form) so I can't comment on the sanity of what came after it, mind.

The match in itself was okay for a garbage match of its type.  Highlights are probably on Youtube somewhere of cage of death 6.

I think that was one of the matches where to eliminate someone you had to get them to the floor? And the normal version of that move is stupid enough since it's basically what you saw but landed in a facebuster. Chris Cash is dead anyway, so the point is moot about caring how he is in the ring.

I think his intent was to overshoot him. I recall him doing it a couple more times. Unless I'm mistaken, one time he landed neck first square on the rail.

It's kind of hard to tell from the gif, but that's exactly what happened. I remember the match pretty well--it was Mamaluke's debut in ECW after his short run in WCW.

I just made that Flash Flanagan splat gif to post here, darn it.

yg9hBmH.gif

jTA3naR.gif

I kept staring at that second one thinking that was Flanagan crashing and burning and wondering when/why he was wrestling Oliver Humperdink before I realized that was actually Tony Mamaluke and FAT Mikey Whipwreck.