DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

My favorite part about that match was that they weren't announced as the main event, as there was supposed to be an Edge-Orton match after Cena-HBK that ended up getting bounced to Smackdown or Raw the next week.

The entire reason for that is because Orton had got himself suspended. So Cena and Shawn has to wrestle for almost an hour to cover for him, and gave is possibly the best Raw match ever.

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

Bq8amydIQAESzAs.jpg

Barrett's injured, just in time for his push to the upper card!

Mydcard 4 Lyfe Wade!

He's got the IC kiss of death belt (for now). No way was a move up the card eminent.

The divas division suddenly got really good after AJ retired. Ewing Theory in full effect.

The Knicks were terrible after Ewing retired.

Listen, they made the Finals with him on the sidelines in a suit. I guess that's why it's called the Ewing Theory but fuck if I know how it was originated. *shrug*

At the same time though, without Ewing, they had absolutely no chance at the Spurs that year. I mean, they probably didn't have a chance even with Patrick but his injury sealed their fate.

Also, I think the Ewing Theory has been debunked in that there is truth to it in the short term because players are capable of raising their games and playing above their heads for a limited amount of time but not over the long haul.

Since WWE seems to be in a slight cost cutting mode, now that Main Event isn't on Ion and is only for the Network, do you think they would save money if they 'cancelled' the show? I doubt it would have any impact on Network subscribers as I don't think it's even close to a selling point.

And finally, do you think WWE would ever consider taping some Raws in advance as a way of saving some $$? With no other wrestling competition on Monday nights, is there a great benefit to being live every week?

On this date, 7 years ago...

Absolutely nothing happened.

Bullshit. On this date 7 years ago, the Lion King was released 13 years ago (give or take a few days).

Sad for him.  But he can always go to TNA. 

#wrestlingbubble

• Like 4

Guys. Do I actually have to write this?

Titticlorians.

Titticlorians are what makes a Titty Master.

No, that just means after discovery and apprenticeship you can become a Titty Knight. You still gotta work your way to Master. It's Nature and Nurture.

Fuck you guys the prequels never happened

I too no-sell the prequels. They are un-done in my mind. And so there is peace and balance in the Living Force.

I have a Jimmy Superfly action figure with two left hands. So that's why he wasn't convicted of murder. How should he have done it, he has two left hands!

The right glove didn't fit, so they had to acquit.