DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

Since Cena beat JBL at WrestleMania 21, how many times has he lost clean in the ring? I only can count 3 but I know there may be a couple more. Getting Squashed by Khali during the build up to their match at ONS 2007, WtestleMania XXIV vs. Orton and Edge in triple threat, and Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam. What am I missing?

Since Cena beat JBL at WrestleMania 21, how many times has he lost clean in the ring? I only can count 3 but I know there may be a couple more. Getting Squashed by Khali during the build up to their match at ONS 2007, WtestleMania XXIV vs. Orton and Edge in triple threat, and Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam. What am I missing?

The Rock

Punk @ Money in the Bank?

The Rock

Forgot about the Rock. Didn't Vince come out to try to cheat Punk but distracted Cena instead?

The Rock

HHH beat him clean in 2008. JBL beat him in their Parking Lot Brawl. Punk at Survivor Series 2012, after Ryback's Shellshock.

The Rock

HHH beat him clean in 2008. JBL beat him in their Parking Lot Brawl. Punk at Survivor Series 2012, after Ryback's Shellshock.

According to lists on the internet, also

Batista at SummerSlam 2008

Sheamus at TLC 2009

Justin Gabriel pinned Cena cleanly in a 2010 Raw elimination match

Orton TLC 2013

Cena ate the pin in a 2013 match after a spear from Roman Reigns tagging with Bryan and Kane vs the Shield

How long do you think Dean Ambrose spent asa titty apprentice? And how do you think they decided he was a "master?" Was it total number of tithes, or time spent....

a combination of both

I think he mastered titties pretty quickly, so there wasn't much apprentice time for Dean. He needs his own titty apprentice now.

Titty apprentice wouldn't be bad, but does that mean the master would have to watch?

I always thought of them just playing along with my lyrics to the song.

"Tazz.  Tazz.  Tazz. Tazz."

beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Repeat X 

Then he asked if there are any wrestlers with pro/semi-pro soccer experience, and that stumped me. Anyone know of anything like that? It seems improbable.

Goalkeeper Stuart Tomlinson is in Developmental since December. He was on the cover of Men's Health and is pretty ripped. And has tattoos that mean absolutely nothing.

Guys. Do I actually have to write this?

Titticlorians.

Titticlorians are what makes a Titty Master.

No more likes.  Too bad.  Dean has the highest Titticlorian count of all the Titty Masters.  Even higher than Master Hebner.

I wish i knew how to do that Orson Welles clap thing...

• Like 1