DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

It's more like getting the higher belts in BJJ. Previous titty masters watched him play with titties for hours during titty training sessions, and titty competitions. Eventually, after a night of titty competition on the grandest titty stage, his titty trainer threw him the black bra.

At that moment, he knew he mastered the titties.

• Like 5

How long do you think Dean Ambrose spent asa titty apprentice? And how do you think they decided he was a "master?" Was it total number of tithes, or time spent....

a combination of both

I think he mastered titties pretty quickly, so there wasn't much apprentice time for Dean. He needs his own titty apprentice now.

• Like 1

How long do you think Dean Ambrose spent asa titty apprentice? And how do you think they decided he was a "master?" Was it total number of tithes, or time spent....

a combination of both

I think he mastered titties pretty quickly, so there wasn't much apprentice time for Dean. He needs his own titty apprentice now.

He had a titty apprentice in Seth Rollins, but Rollins turned to the dark side of titty mastering.  

• Like 1

a combination of both

Are you implying that being a titty master is kind of like being a Sith Lord? 

......I hate myself. 

• Like 1

I was thinking about this as I was trying to fall asleep last night. I want Solomon Crowe and Corey Graves to get called up as Ambrose's equally crazy friends from back home, that maybe just got out of jail or a psych ward that he called up to offset anything HHH might have planned to stop him from getting to Rollins.

• Like 3

It's more like getting the higher belts in BJJ. Previous titty masters watched him play with titties for hours during titty training sessions, and titty competitions. Eventually, after a night of titty competition on the grandest titty stage, his titty trainer threw him the black bra.

At that moment, he knew he mastered the titties.

I heard that he is known as the "King of the Demo."

Since Cena beat JBL at WrestleMania 21, how many times has he lost clean in the ring? I only can count 3 but I know there may be a couple more. Getting Squashed by Khali during the build up to their match at ONS 2007, WtestleMania XXIV vs. Orton and Edge in triple threat, and Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam. What am I missing?

Since Cena beat JBL at WrestleMania 21, how many times has he lost clean in the ring? I only can count 3 but I know there may be a couple more. Getting Squashed by Khali during the build up to their match at ONS 2007, WtestleMania XXIV vs. Orton and Edge in triple threat, and Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam. What am I missing?

The Rock

Punk @ Money in the Bank?