DVDVR Message Board

E3 2014.

E3 2014 takes place over 10th June-12th June. What do you want to see?

My interests:

Batman: Arkham Knight

WWE 2K15

EA Sports UFC

Rockstar's next game.

Any Metal Gear Solid V news.

I'll probably remain on the Xbox 360 for this year, maybe longer. Hoping the Xbox 360 mostly gets Xbox One games and they play as well. Gameplay's the most important aspect for me.

Man, not going to get to watch the Presses live this year since I'm at a work training.  

I think I most want to see more Arkham Knight stuff, more Assassin's Creed, and what the PS+ Freebies are going to be.

BioWare said there's an Alpha of Dragon Age: Inquisition, so that should be around. Also, Jennifer Hale, the voice of femShep, tweeted a pic that may or may not have been her being at BioWare's offices for something that may or may not be Mass Effect 4.

Yeah - the only thing I care about is if the words Mass Effect 4 are spoken

And I saw the Jennifer Hale tweet went she sent it out and I really should be ashamed at how excited I got but I am not

Oh yeah - Fallout 4 would make me happy too.

Of course - the idea of having to find the money for a next gen system is already giving me a panic attack... so I am good if the year 2016 is attached to all projects

The idea of me playing a cutting edge video game is downright insane at this point. There's no time, unless I'm actively neglecting my family. I'm down to maybe "A new King's Quest I could play on my tablet on the bus!" for things that would interest me.

God I'm old. 

I'll be at work during the E3 streams, but there has been an awful lot of 'leaks' so far this time. I have a hard time believing half of them. Supposedly, Sony/FROM Software's "Project Beast" has parts of a trailer leaked, but who knows.

What I hope to see from E3 this year:

MGS V The Phantom Pain release date

More about Uncharted PS4

More about The Order 1886, including release date

GTA V Special Edition for PS4/XB1 in the fall

Mass Effect 4, Fallout 4 and Red Dead Redemption II/Red Dead Resurrection (that would be my guess for the title)

More about No Man's Sky

Bayonetta 2 release date (it's rumored to be in August in Japan, so Oct/Nov NA release?)

Pie in the sky/it'll never happen:

Beyond Good & Evil 2

Shenmue III

Half-Life 3 (coming to Steam Machines/PS4/XB1!!)

F-Zero for Wii U (forget Mario Kart 8, this is the game I'll get for Wii U)

Metroid Prime Wii U game

the stuff i'm most interested in:

Super Smash Bros (Wii-U) info. release date, full roster list, etc.

announcement of Wii-U Legend of Zelda

TMNT 4: Turtles in Time (virtual console)

NES Remix 3?

Is it too early to hope for some kind of The Last of Us 2 announcement?

Naughty Dog is working on Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Remastered - they ain't announcing anything new.

E3 2014 takes place over 10th June-12th June. What do you want to see?

My interests:

Batman: Arkham Knight

WWE 2K15

EA Sports UFC

Rockstar's next game.

Any Metal Gear Solid V news.

I'll probably remain on the Xbox 360 for this year, maybe longer. Hoping the Xbox 360 mostly gets Xbox One games and they play as well. Gameplay's the most important aspect for me.

My two big ones:  Uncharted 4 and Visceral Games Star Wars project being directed by Amy Hennig.

My interests are WWE 2k15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. Those are the only new games I foresee getting at the moment as I'm  either uninterested or terribly behind every other franchise.

So yahoo released an E3 game list, and there was no Kingdom Hearts 3 on it?

Not surprising, really. They've made a ton of cash off of the KH and FF remixes, so they're going to milk that as long as they can.

New Fallout and Mass Effect are the things I most want to hear about. If Sony hits the indie stuff as hard as last year, I expect to come away excited about some $10 and $20 games I've never heard of (just like last year), but as far as AAA games not launching the week after the conference are concerned, those are the only announcements anyone can make that will excite me.