DVDVR Message Board

What non-girl wrestler could you beat up?

X-Pac was a pretty legit martial artist at one point, and Mick Foley once claimed to be a "survivor" of his working punches. That, and X-Pac is crazy. Wouldn't fight him.

X-Pac has a pretty well-known weak spot, though.

An affinity for gigantic clitorati?

No, his torn anus. Didn't want to type that out.

X-Pac was a pretty legit martial artist at one point, and Mick Foley once claimed to be a "survivor" of his working punches. That, and X-Pac is crazy. Wouldn't fight him.

How do you target that?

I get how you target a figurative torn anus.  Like with Punk, you make him feel bad and he'll just quit and go home and twitter stuff.  But I'm not sure how to exploit the actual kind.

• Like 1

How do you target that?

I get how you target a figurative torn anus.  Like with Punk, you make him feel bad and he'll just quit and go home and twitter stuff.  But I'm not sure how to exploit the actual kind.

Trick him into eating things that are going to make bowel movements tougher. Fight him once he's worn down and exhausted.

Pac also supposedly bounced in Minneapolis before getting into wrestling.

How do you target that?

Trick him into eating things that are going to make bowel movements tougher. Fight him once he's worn down and exhausted.

This could have an effect on Brock Lesnar too.  Spike his normal meal of wild bear flesh with lots and lots of starchy instant gravy mix.

Then, if you target that tender spot on his left abdomen where he had his severe life-threatening infection, and you hit it in just the right spot with all of your strength it will instantly shatter every bone in your hand and you will pass out before you have to feel Brock dismantling your spine one vertebrae at a time as if you were made out of lego.

That would be, like, a draw I think.

• Like 2

I would want to fight the Miz and eat his nose, then shit it out so when they reattach it he smells shit all the time PR the rest of his life. He thinks its Maryse because of the whole French thing and gets a divorce

• Like 1

How do you target that?

So to summarize, the plan  to attack X-Pac is as follows:

Step 1: Gain his trust by offering him a cigarette

Step 2: Invite him to have lunch at Chipotle

Step 3: Catch him off-guard by mentioning his affinity for large clitoris

Step 4: Attack!

• Like 1