DVDVR Message Board

What non-girl wrestler could you beat up?

It's surely less about avoiding guys claiming they can beat up Aj than avoiding guys saying "sure wouldn't mind AJ beating me up in my empty apartment."

• Like 5

It's surely less about avoiding guys claiming they can beat up Aj than avoiding guys saying "sure wouldn't mind AJ beating me up in my empty apartment."

BINGO! Yes, some thought went into the "rules" on this one.

• Like 1

The Miz and C.M. Punk.  There are others, but I don't want to seem or act like a tough guy.

You'd have to find CM Punk first.

I'm sure if I stopped by a Chicago Waffle House....

Did Waltman quit smoking? Because I could maybe lull him into a false sense of 'hey man have a cigarette' and then bash him with something. Breaking the smoker circle's rules of brotherhood would make me cursed by the gods, though.

I'm actually shocked it took 18 posts for that type of response

Good shocked or bad shocked? Cuz I had the thought "Dynamite Kid", but then I decided nah, even in the wheelchair he'd break my leg.

I actually typed the words "Kevin Nash."  Then stopped, checked up thread to see if anyone else had already taken my hilarious idea, then thought about it a little and decided maybe such a high-percentage shot would yield low like-returns, then...the word...

Miz

flashed in front of me like a neon light that stabbed my eyes, like that one time I was turning my collar to the cold and damp beneath the halo of a street lamp on a narrow silent street of cobblestone.  Except instead of flashing the  message of an oracle guiding me to true poetry it flashed the message of a weak-ass chump with a face made for punching.

• Like 1

Gay.jpg

• Like 2

I could beat up Sting, as long as I befriend him first. He'd never see the attack coming. 

This thread has mutated into something I never intended...something wonderful.

X-Pac was a pretty legit martial artist at one point, and Mick Foley once claimed to be a "survivor" of his working punches. That, and X-Pac is crazy. Wouldn't fight him. 

I'm 6'3, 270, and have been taking Krav Maga for 4 years. I go for my level 4 test soon. i say that not to brag or to assert some kind of toughness, just to say that I feel like I can handle myself swiftly and decisively in a confrontation. I think I could maybe take Curtis Axel, Cody Rhodes, an Uso. Guys of that level. It's not a wrestler's size that scares me. It's his level of legit fight training.

Having said all that, I'd beat the living shit out of Davey Richards. Simply on principle....

• Like 3

The idea that "tall = dangerous" reminds me of that nonsense with the really tall hockey player a couple weeks ago.

Not so much that Jake is tall but he was likely a bigger guy than people think. He looked lanky but prob was heavier than you'd imagine and he looked pretty sinister.

X-Pac was a pretty legit martial artist at one point, and Mick Foley once claimed to be a "survivor" of his working punches. That, and X-Pac is crazy. Wouldn't fight him.

X-Pac has a pretty well-known weak spot, though.

• Like 1

X-Pac has a pretty well-known weak spot, though.

An affinity for gigantic clitorati?

• Like 4

Does forcing the other person to follow you on a wild chase around the globe until their money is gone and their family life is a shambles and their career is in ruins, and then one day they see themselves in the mirror of the Malaysian brothel they are holed up in because they saw a grainy picture of someone that might be you that was sent to them by a trusted source (who actually is under your employ, since you never actually went anywhere but have pretty much been chilling at home) and they see what they have become and drink themselves into a stupor during which time they are murdered by transexual hookers and thrown into the sea count as "beating up"?

Because if it does, then this whole challenge is a lot easier than some of you are making it out to be.

• Like 3