DVDVR Message Board

Raw 3-3-14 - Raw in Chicago

MGFanJay

@NoelleFoley: Forget my dad throwing bricks and slamming bats through TV's, I wanna stab my TV with a knife and throw it off my roof onto a flaming table.

The whole Foley clan is goddamn insane.

Yes, but at least she's hawt.

• Like 1

@NoelleFoley: Forget my dad throwing bricks and slamming bats through TV's, I wanna stab my TV with a knife and throw it off my roof onto a flaming table.

The whole Foley clan is goddamn insane.

I'm starting to think that one of wrestling all-time greatest cons is Foley convincing many people that he was one of the most normal wrestlers (and I bought it for the longest time). 

Does Ms Foley realize that WWE almost certainly invited Punk back and he said no?

How can you blame them here?

Um, they kind of put themselves in this position to begin with. And if I have to explain how and why to you.. no hope.

I like that the WWE pre-empted the hijacking by... giving the crowd an amazing show.

In the first hour they got:

1) Trolled by Heyman, which resulted in Brock Lesnar tossing Mark Henry through a table and lobbing TV monitors into the crowd.

2) The Usos winning the tag titles (aided by the NAO really bringing the heel work).

3) Another Wyatts vs. Shield classic.

4) Really great Bryan/Authority stuff. And they hijacked the hijacking by building the end of the show to look like Punk making the save... only for HHH to Pedigree Daniel.

Awesome stuff.

Now my other major concern: between the bellybutton piercing/tattoo and the shooting star ink, has "Big" Dave come out yet?

Don't forget the skinny jeans! And no, he's just hanging onto the whole metrosexual craze from a decade ago.

It's going to be really sad when those fans realize on the drive home that Punk could have saved them the disappointment and said, "Hey I'm not really going to be there." at any time.

It's like the fans thought Punk actually cares about them or something. Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

Illusions, Michael.

• Like 2

The Foleys aren't insane (at least not about this).

They know their primary audience and how most of that crowd is reacting/feeling right now and are playing into and up to them in an obvious, suck-up fashion. Basically, the social media equivalent of a cheap pop.

• Like 1

Now my other major concern: between the bellybutton piercing/tattoo and the shooting star ink, has "Big" Dave come out yet?

Why is your major concern Batista's sexuality? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Natayla: "I hear YOU have a Need for Speed, Bella #1."

Bella #1: "Oh my God, Natayla! I do not!"

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!?!?

The Bellas are hooked on amphetamines?

Please let this be the beginning of an after school special storyline that ends up with Natalya jumping out a window during science lab.

I like that the WWE pre-empted the hijacking by... giving the crowd an amazing show.

1) Trolled by Heyman, which resulted in Brock Lesnar tossing Mark Henry through a table and lobbing TV monitors into the crowd.

2) The Usos winning the tag titles (aided by the NAO really bringing the heel work).

4) Really great Bryan/Authority stuff. And they hijacked the hijacking by building the end of the show to look like Punk making the save... only for HHH to Pedigree Daniel.

Awesome stuff.

Yeah, but it still didn't make the final result any less deflating. 

I could give less of a shit about CM Punk obviously. At least give us the three-way. Everything else was baller. 

EDIT: Speaking of balls, the definition of the end of that show would be quite blue.

Awesome stuff.

I could give less of a shit about CM Punk obviously. At least give us the three-way. Everything else was baller. 

I don't get it.  The end result was one step closer to the big explosion when HHH agrees to the match.  Which is one step closer to Bryan beating him to get his title shot.

• Like 1

Why is your major concern Batista's sexuality? :rolleyes:

Because it would be in bad taste to retweet him my dickpics if that isn't the case.

Awesome stuff.

Well, you're supposed to feel deflated when the heel wins. You don't think the WWE wants to have 70,000 people or however many doing the YES! thing in unison to end the first PPV they're selling under their new business plan?