DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I'm afraid what will come up if I hit *Click to Enlarge* there

probably not what you think give the roids it took for that look. . . though there is a pic out there somewhere with him and scorpio with them both having massive *cough* growths down there. . . 

It's still bizarre to me that the WWE offices have red walls. That goes against everything I ever learned in my color theory classes. But then again Vince has a fucking T-Rex skull on his God damn wall so he's clearly not into conventional office decor.

"You know the first attraction I ever built when I came down up from Carolina? It was a Flea Circus, Times Square. Really quite wonderful. We had a wee trapeze, and a merry-go... carousel and a seesaw. They all moved, motorized of course, but people would say they could see the fleas. "Oh, I see the fleas, mummy! Can't you see the fleas?" Clown fleas and high wire fleas and fleas on parade... But with this place, I wanted to show them something that wasn't an illusion. Something that was real, something that they could see and touch.

An aim not devoid of merit...

..So get your midget ass in that bull costume and practice vomiting on cue or I'll have you mailed to Puerto Rico in a paper bag..."

• Like 2

When the guy asked him if it was real he said it wasn't a skull, but skull entertainment

tumblr_lo2zqb6h5P1qzsyre.gif

It's still bizarre to me that the WWE offices have red walls. That goes against everything I ever learned in my color theory classes. But then again Vince has a fucking T-Rex skull on his God damn wall so he's clearly not into conventional office decor.

I'm legitimately intrigued by this post. What's the deal with red walls?

Found out that the 1993 WCW Yearbook I own is worth some cash due to it having the first Mick Foley and Steve Austin trading cards ever produced... since I learned that, I've been scanning it all in and posting it before I put the magazine up on eBay for some easy cash:

tumblr_n06n2s3ukt1sg99p0o1_500.png

Rick Rude without a mustache has always really disturbed me.  Some things just shouldn't be, and Rick Rude without that sweet Tom Selleck-esque mustache is one of them.  I hate it.

Red walls are supposed to make people feel irritated, aggressive, and angry. It also stimulates blood pressure and heart rate. It mostly though just drives people crazy.

Red walls are supposed to make people feel irritated, aggressive, and angry. It also stimulates blood pressure and heart rate. It mostly though just drives people crazy.

Well, that explains a lot.

• Like 5