DVDVR Message Board

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still highly amused that of all the reasons he fell, it was because he tried to moonwalk.  On top of that, he had the firefighter promise not to tell anybody, but he shares it on the podcast because "Nobody's listening"  I was howling with laughter the whole time.

As is well documented on various past podcasts, if michael hayes had not told austin when he came back from the hospital that jake cut a religious promo on him, we would not have had austin 3:16.

And then Austin probably would have been working a dark match on SummerSlam.

• Like 2

As is well documented on various past podcasts, if michael hayes had not told austin when he came back from the hospital that jake cut a religious promo on him, we would not have had austin 3:16.

And then Austin probably would have been working a dark match on SummerSlam.

Pretty close, considering he worked Yokozuna in the Free For All match.

So, anyway, Austin allegedly got Piper dropped by podcast one?

I'm not buying it. Either someone's lying to Roddy about why the show was pulled, or he's stirring up shit for publicity. I have a hard time believing that the guy who spent a half hour making up a story about calling 911 because he got a shower scrubber stuck up his ass while he was moonwalking would get that offended by a D-list comedian's impression of him.

• Like 2

How's that?

Mentioned in the miscellaneous podcast thread.

Allegedly, Austin got an episode of Piper's show pulled, when Will Sasso did an Austin impression.

I guess after Cena "stealing" his finisher, he's on a warpath against anyone who insults him? He better hope Reilly never insults him.

Hey Steve, Sierra Nevada called, they're running out of you!"

He spoke about it on todays show. Said that 4-5 months back he did get an episode of Pipers show pulled because of stuff said about him ( said 'personal' stuff so i doubt its just an impression) but that had nothing to do with Piper leaving Podcast One. He said he spoke to the P1 boss who told him that Piper no longer wanted to do the show and quit.