DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Irsay's been charged with 4 felonies.  If he gets jail time, I wonder if Goddell forces him to sell. 

If you could see the side-eye action I'm giving you through this computer! Well, this is the best I can do with that. <_<

Hey, we can be seat buddies on the effed-up owners' bus!  I call the aisle spot. :D

He'll be their coach within 15 years.

You have a kiss my I'm Irish shirt on right now do you?   I have to assume intoxication for thinking Weeden would be a coach.

Supposedly the Giants are interesting in Manningham again at receiver.

He'll be their coach within 15 years.

You have a kiss my I'm Irish shirt on right now do you?   I have to assume intoxication for thinking Weeden would be a coach.

Supposedly the Giants are interesting in Manningham again at receiver.

Well, before he becomes the coach he'll have to make a start on Thanksgiving day and have an inexplicably great performance that will no doubt endear him to Jerrah forever.

But then, yeah. . .coaching.

I'm only laying out the same career path as Jason Garrett for Brandon Weeden. First you backup QB and then you sometimes eventually coach. Mwahaha.

James Jones to Oakland.

I don't know if anyone broached this topic, but, I remember early this year some vague discussion about how if BOA Stadium didn't get upgraded, Richardson might want to move to LA.

What if this off season is the George Shinn approach?

The Giants continue their "Let's add random guys" policy (outside of DRC) as they signed Trindon Holliday

I guess they figure that since the defense will stink - there will be a lot of kickoffs to return

And in amazing lulz...

The NFL wants M.I.A. to pay a fine of $15.1 (or $16.6 depending on who you read) million for her performance at the Super Bowl halftime a few years ago. Because she flipped a middle finger.

Hoo boy, are they going to lose this one badly. 

By the way, this is why you know who M.I.A. is...

God this song is awesome. 

Sorry to the Panthers fans here. You are good eggs and deserve better:

214253263f8120d7b.jpg

Why is it when I see meme attempts like this, all I can focus on is the misuse of "anyway" where "any way" should be or similar screwups of that nature?

Sorry to the Panthers fans here. You are good eggs and deserve better:

214253263f8120d7b.jpg

Why is it when I see meme attempts like this, all I can focus on is the misuse of "anyway" where "any way" should be or similar screwups of that nature?

Because you are an old fuddy-duddy who hasn't learned standard English ain't important no mo'.

You are also drunk.  Please go home. Neener. :P

• Like 1