DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Well apparently after getting the offer from the Raiders - he went back to the Giants and asked them to match the offer and the Giants said no

So yeah... Tuck goes to a team he doesn't really want to play for and said team signs a guy they know was actively just using them as leverage

Well apparently after getting the offer from the Raiders - he went back to the Giants and asked them to match the offer and the Giants said no

So yeah... Tuck goes to a team he doesn't really want to play for and said team signs a guy they know was actively just using them as leverage

Almost $60 million in cap space. Wouldn't retain Houston, who signed with Chicago for five years at $35. Signed achy-breaky Tuck for two at $11 million

Oakland makes it really hard to maintain optimism....

Oakland signs LaMarr Woodley. Reggie got one right. Now he needs to get a left tackle, quarterback, receivers, a perptually healthy running back, etc.

Wilfork's request to be released should be a boon for New England

Overthecap.com has it at almost $10.3 under the cap. Wilfork's cap number is second to only Brady on the Patsies. Jettisoning him would save them another $8 million

Last thing the league needs is Belichick with $19 million more to spend to sign Brandon Browner and grab Wilfork's replacement. Reckon that still gives him enough leftover cash to replace Edelman should he bolt

Denver and New England are in Cold War mode stocking up weapons

Oh, yeah — McCourty and Revis in the same backfield is fucking unfair

He signed for a COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE~!!!!, Phil.

Shut your damn mouth.

Almost $60 million in cap space. Wouldn't retain Houston, who signed with Chicago for five years at $35. Signed achy-breaky Tuck for two at $11 million

Oakland makes it really hard to maintain optimism....

Optimism, Shmoptimism.  I maintain hope for a top 2015 draft pick.

Oakland signs LaMarr Woodley. Reggie got one right. Now he needs to get a left tackle, quarterback, receivers, a perptually healthy running back, etc.

Well, the Raiders talked to Donald Penn.  So...uhh...yeah.  Left tackle?

Dolphins sign Cortland "Beats By Dre" Finnegan. Between him and Delmas, that's a nasty, feisty secondary Miami is putting together.

You'll have to believe me when I say this: Delmas is awesome at flying in to tackles. Problem is he's as likely to hurt an opponent as he is himself or a teammate.

I am intrigued by the Smith to Ravens move.  Being in a Baltimore market more or less it might be fun to see Flacco with another weapon at his disposal,  Maybe Smith will beat that punk Rice up at training camp.

God, Rippa falls asleep and good stuff happens.

Michael Oher signs with Tennessee.  BLIND SIDE!~~!!!!

And the Cowboys are interested in Brandon Weeden because Dallas and Cleveland exist just to make me feel better about being a Raiders fan.