DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

If they make it back, hopefully they don't face a historic team like the Seahawks again.

Jesus Christ...I feel like maybe we didn't talk enough about how fucking insane that Seahawks team was. I mean, it's pretty much them and the '85 Bears battling it out for the best Super Bowl winning team of all time, right?

Miami is keeping DL Randy Starks and signed Earl Mitchell for 4/16.  He replaces Paul Soliai who is now a Falcon  (Miami apparently offered Soliai $5.75M this year with steps up after, Atlanta gave him $11M).  

If you didn't think the Broncos were all in for the Super Bowl this year, 3 years, $30 million ($20 million guaranteed) for DeMarcus Ware should convince you

Jesus, were the Broncos that far under the cap?

Yeah, they were pretty low.  Plus, they may still cut Tamme and Dressen to save around $6M.

The Colts are also under the cap by a bit.  Get some offensive lineman, for heaven's sake, Grigson!  If I see Luck running for his life too much in 2014, I'm using my car to going Batman Tumbler on Lucas Oil Stadium!  I can't take it! *cries* :(