DVDVR Message Board

AEW TV - 4/24 - 4/30/2024 - Who's House? Gunn's House!

Congrats to the new champions from this weekend.  Especially that up and coming Chris "The Learning Tree" Jericho. 

I'm assuming he'll come out dressed in various foliage for this particular personality.

Oh right, Swerve's champ.  Double or Nothing is in 4 weeks!  LFG!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Technico Support said:

We need Jericho to start wearing a durag, carrying the FTW title, and cutting promos claiming Winnipeg and Manhasset are far tougher than Red Hook.

If Jericho shows up with straight back 'rows and black air force ones tonight I will take back everything I've ever said about him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

We need Jericho to start wearing a durag, carrying the FTW title, and cutting promos claiming Winnipeg and Manhasset are far tougher than Red Hook.

After 25+ years of gentrification, I'd probably feel safer in Red Hook than some parts of Winnipeg.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Honestly if he clowned on the whole idea of the fake belt and threw it in the trash, I would mark out like crazy.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Don’t hate on the mean streets of IKEA

You don't know how hard I had to act getting in there to get out with my butcher block countertops.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Don’t hate on the mean streets of IKEA

They will take your Swedish meatballs and feed them to you!

15 minutes ago, Raziel said:

You don't know how hard I had to act getting in there to get out with my butcher block countertops.

IKEA HAS BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTERTOPS NOW??  

44 minutes ago, JLowe said:

Honestly if he clowned on the whole idea of the fake belt and threw it in the trash, I would mark out like crazy.

You know if he did that he would just introduce the NUUUUUUUW Jericho Championship Wrestling belt. And then hopefully the Juggalos could sue!

"Get into the Vortex under the Learning Tree, where I can drop my nuts on you"

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Butcher block counters just seem like an enormous ass pain, maintenance-wise.

They're more work than granite/marble or stainless steel, but they are like infinity times better than anything particle wood/formica.  Plus they they don't crack the way stone can or warp the way formica does. 

Plus they are v v pretty.  

The key to a nice kitchen btw is a good countertop with an *UNDERMOUNTED* sink.   That's one lesson I've definitely learned in house shopping. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

They're more work than granite/marble or stainless steel, but they are like infinity times better than anything particle wood/formica.  Plus they they don't crack the way stone can or warp the way formica does. 

Plus they are v v pretty.  

The key to a nice kitchen btw is a good countertop with an *UNDERMOUNTED* sink.   That's one lesson I've definitely learned in house shopping. 

See and I wouldn't get an undermount sink because I've never seen a top-mount sink just fall through the counter.

I guess this is how I find out I'll never buy a house with Dolfan.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

See and I wouldn't get an undermount sink because I've never seen a top-mount sink just fall through the counter.

I guess this is how I find out I'll never buy a house with Dolfan.

You're straight though,  we queer people have different rules for our homes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

IKEA HAS BUTCHER BLOCK COUNTERTOPS NOW??  

Well they did 10 years ago, I haven't checked it out in awhile.

I thought the idea of butcher block countertops was wonderful (they look fantastic) until I was informed that most people straight up use them as cutting boards. I mean, that's their purpose, yes, but cutting food on your countertop without a separate board to thoroughly clean and eventually replace is absolute madman behavior. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Winnipeg is great, you will 100% get stabbed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1