DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022-23: Super! WILDCARD! WEEKEND~!

Dolfan in NYC

10 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

This is the biggest egg laid at this location since the exploding barded wire match

Tony Khan On How He Can Balance AEW, NFL and Fulham FC

I started out, and I would be in the football office 80 hours a week. Now, because originally when I started working at Fulham, I started outsourcing some of my work that I would do as far as the analytics on the weekly opponent, or the team, to self-scout, or free agency, some of that stuff. I’m still doing a good amount of the work in the office, and also, I have a laptop I bring on the road; it’s out in the car in the parking lot here and I take it everywhere I go. I’m at the wrestling show and I have my NFL laptop ready to go while I’m writing the match card, laying out who’s gonna wrestle who on the big match, and I also have my NFL laptop, I might have the coach at Fulham calling to talk about players. You have to be ready to multitask, just like as a parent, you have multiple kids, multiple responsibilities, and you love everything you’re doing.

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

There are some teams where stuff like this happening over and over is funny.  But the Chargers are just tragic.

Justifiably Accursed for bailing on San Diego.

• Like 4

Just now, hammerva said:

No way Brandon Staley is head coach by Tuesday.

Between playing starters last week and getting Mike Williams hurt and choking away this game, there's a good chance you're right. 

• Like 1