DVDVR Message Board

2022-23 NBA SEASON: 1st Half

RIPPA

On 12/6/2022 at 6:45 AM, Brian Fowler said:

Update: Anthony Davis is playing the best basketball of his career and the Lakers are at least kinda good. Until he gets hurt, any way. 

Lol, AD left last night’s game with a foot injury.  MRI today.  Team is hoping it’s not serious, but it’s AD so what are the odds of that?

Edited by Confused Villanova Grad

Mavs just pulled the TMAC comeback and then won it in OT. Luka with 60 21 and 10! 

They were down 9 with 33 seconds left.  Please tell me one of you Knicks fans watched that live and it wasn’t just me!

Edited by Jrag

6 hours ago, RandomAct said:

I start a new job today, so I went to bed early last night to be rested up and THAT is the Luka game I miss???

Luka is just white harden.  I'm not surprised at his performance, just surprised at everyone salivating over him like Harden ain't done that shit for a whole season before

1 hour ago, Lawful Metal said:

Luka is just white harden.  I'm not surprised at his performance, just surprised at everyone salivating over him like Harden ain't done that shit for a whole season before

Has Harden ever had a 20 rebound game? I get you’re saying triple double numbers, but the reason Luka is getting love is he’s the first ever with that specific type of triple double. 

Honestly I’d be shocked if Harden had a game of more than 12-14 rebounds in his career.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Harden has never had 18 rebounds in a game, let alone 21. Closest he's come to matching this game from Luka was a 60-10-11.

57 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Harden has never had 18 rebounds in a game, let alone 21. Closest he's come to matching this game from Luka was a 60-10-11.

Actually Hardens closest would be 53-16-17 against the Knicks on 12/31/16. I’ll give him that game since his rebounds were closer, and his assists were higher. Plus it should keep @Lawful Metal happy.

• Like 1