DVDVR Message Board

2022-23 NBA SEASON: 1st Half

RIPPA

Heat backup Dewayne Dedmon was suspended for a game after having a hissy fit on the bench during Tuesday's game (he got upset at Miami coaches for... reasons???... and in the process slapped away a massage gun that ended up on the court during play so he was ejected)

This was the same game where the Heat set the NBA record by going 40 for 40 from the free throw line

42 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I don't think the franchise on a whole is trying to win this year. Dream of French Giants.

I know that. But it’s still only a 14% chance at best. Is it also too much to see actual development of our young guys? Actual effort on defense? Actual plays on offense? Green looks awful and inefficient on offense and inattentive on defense, dare I say worse than Harden. KPJ thinks he’s Kobe, Jabari is wondering if anyone will ever pass to him, and Sengun everyone but the Rockets know is our best player and they just refuse to utilize and bench half the time. And if we do get Wemby we’ll probably have to trade him.

Just fire Silas already and see if they can’t develop into something. Rockets literally have no identity on offense or defense. This is worse than the Process because there is no process.

10 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Rui Hachimura to the Lakers for Kendrick Nunn and three second round picks.

Not the big all in move but starting to shake things up a bit.

Never ever change Wiz