DVDVR Message Board

SDL Is Giving Away PPV Main Events - 3/6/2018

Dolfan in NYC

That five man match was fantastic.  I'm pretty sick of throw everyone out there matches and I wasn't at all looking forward to the 6-man.  And yeah, I think adding Cena diminishes the mix we saw tonight, but I'm way more into it now.

I love that AJ's job was to make sure all the pinfalls were broken up and then to get thrown out of the ring and wait for the next one building up the idea that he has the most to lose.

Just now, Peck said:

Bump of the Night goes to the dude(guessing he was a production employee with the radio he was wearing?) who bit it in the snow outside next to the statue.

If you count MMC, Jimmy Uso (RIP) might win.

• Like 1

I laughed really hard when they cut to commercial with everyone laying on the mat after the tower of doom spot the came back from commercials with everyone still on the mat. Do you guys in the US still get muted wrestling during the ad breaks (we never got that in Canada) or did they stop that?  

Even by WWE delusional heel standards, Dolph’s promo was awful. What happened to the guy that he went from can’t miss superstar to “I’m the best wrestler in the WWE but haven’t had a good singles match on PPV in over a year?”

ETA - which is, of course, shown up by Zayn at the end. 

3 minutes ago, Keep Calm, Akira Hokuto On said:

I'd dig Roode/Charlotte as an on-screen couple if they were both heels.

That’d be great, if and when they call up Gargano/LaRae. It’d be a nifty duel feud, in my opinion. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018 at 6:01 AM, Matt D said:

You have to enjoy the Feb/March tradition of the guy getting pushed for Mania going over someone who has way more organic momentum.

Reminds me of Batista vs Del Rio in 2014.

Wait, no it doesn't. Neither of those guys had any momentum. 

Please come back, Big Dave...