DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Oh and I can't remember if this was known or not but they are moving their HQ into their warehouse (the one with all the merch)

Pretty soon TNA is going to be moving their HQ to a storage unit that will eventually be auctioned off when the payment stops being made. 

43 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Pretty soon TNA is going to be moving their HQ to a storage unit that will eventually be auctioned off when the payment stops being made. 

Pretty soon the opening of Impact Wrestling will be the loudmouth from Storage Wars yelling YUUUUUUPPPPP

• Like 4

Once Pop drops them their next show is going to be on public access.  They'll be lucky if they even get on syndicated TV.  It's a minor miracle they're even on cable as it is with all that's happening to them.

8 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Ugh, I just had a queasy feeling we're about 6 weeks from a(nother) Shane O Mac Invasion.

You mean another William Regal signing on NXT?

Or perhaps the next season of Tough Enough is all about TNA guys trying to land a spot in NXT.

• Like 1

Remember when TNA was close to being sold and the sticking point that sunk the deal was that Dixie still needed to be a figurehead on TV and IRL, and the new owners wouldn't be allowed to mention that she wasn't running things?  Now they're probably going to sell the company for far less with no strings at all.  Sometimes clowns like the Carters do get what's coming to them.

Seriously?!?  LOL holy shit.  "I want you to buy controlling interest but not really, you know, have control." 

Now I'm thinking about the time a while back where it looked like she would have been able to hire Heyman to run the whole show, but decided not to because Paul wanted complete control, including over hires and fires.  That would have turned the company around, but nope.

Some people just will not accept a life preserver no matter what.

15 hours ago, Ace said:

I'd go with Spud, EC3, and Eli Drake. I have never seen anything to get me remotely interested in Mike Bennett.

The obvious reason for bringing in Bennett is bringing Maria back. For someone that used to hate Bennett with a passion, I enjoyed the combination of Bennett, Taven, and Cole as The Kingdom. 

Of course TNA got evicted.  How can people forget that they shot a snuff film there.

I've never understood why they bothered renting office space, really.  Especially, when the only shows they run anymore are these marathon taping clusters.  I mean, outside of the ShopTNA staff, what do the rest of the twenty or so employees even do all day?

And Heyman never had any intention of working for TNA so he made ridiculous demands that he knew Dixie Carter couldn't agree to.

The good news for TNA's cash woes is that Jeff Jarrett is right there in Nashville and he's got a great investment opportunity involving gold.