Nottingham Forest v Watford

Carlisle United or Yeovil v Everton

Crystal Palace v Stoke City

Oxford United v Newport County or Blackburn Rovers

Ipswich Town or Portsmouth v Bournemouth

Colchester United v Tottenham or Leicester City

Bury or Bradford City v Hull City

Northampton Town or MK Dons v Chelsea

Request: Gif (that's a hard "g"!) of Wenger doing the "double teapot" at the end of the match. 

Another game and another example of why we need a new keeper. Sakho wasn't at his best admittedly but he's been in and out of the line-up with injuries the past few months. Toure covering Giroud and Walcott went about as well as you'd expect but he still reads the game very well and managed to intercept some key passes and step into a tackle as an attacker was controlling the ball. Good for Benteke and Allen to do something productive in injury time. Great match!

OH! One more note from Sixers/Cavs:

I got to see RED PANDA at halftime! (I guess "we" since JR was there, too, unless he went and got food or whatever.) Red Panda is the ruling caste of NBA halftime performers. She rides around on a 10-foot unicycle and throws ceramic bowls from her feet to the top of her head. It's the best.

I think my favorite thing about the NBA is that some of it is still really minor league compared to other sports leagues. The halftime entertainment is some combination of freak show act/horrible summer concert festival band from 15 years ago/youth league hoops. I don't have NBA network anymore but the last I remember it had ads that were just a step up from something you'd see during an episode of Cheaters. And the NBA League Pass laptop version is pretty terrible (especially compared to NBA TV.)

But RED PANDA! The best!

The last Everton goal happened at the start of added time/just as it was starting, so adding at least another minute made sense. He was offside though.

Shelvey had quite the debut, unlocking West Ham's defence twice without getting an actual assist. Newcastle should stay up but it's Newcastle in 2016, so who the fuck knows. I'm thinking Norwich joins Sunderland and Villa out the back door. 

Fml, Liverpool played well but they've got the second worst conversion rate in the league (10 shots for every goal, only Villa is worse). I loved the Firmino signing and still do but if you're playing him as a false 9, you need goal threats from midfield. Lallana and Milner are about as threatening as a kitten. You'd want players like Schurrle and Son. There's way too much imbalance in all of the midfield.

I'm actually relatively-okay with drawing away against Stoke.  Walcott didn't offer much, and Oxlade-Chamberlain flattered-to-deceive (as per the usual).  Özil being back for Chelsea should see a return of the cutting edge that was lacking.

The FA Cup fourth-round draw in full

West Brom or Bristol City v Peterborough United

Eastleigh or Bolton v Leeds United

Arsenal v Burnley

Derby County v Manchester United

Huddersfield Town or Reading v Walsall

Exeter City or Liverpool v West Ham

Wycombe Wanderers or Aston Villa v Manchester City

Shrewsbury Town v Sheffield Wednesday

Nottingham Forest v Watford

Carlisle United or Yeovil v Everton

Crystal Palace v Stoke City

Oxford United v Newport County or Blackburn Rovers

Ipswich Town or Portsmouth v Bournemouth

Colchester United v Tottenham or Leicester City

Bury or Bradford City v Hull City

Northampton Town or MK Dons v Chelsea

That fucking close to Bradford City vs. Chelsea II, the rematch dammit.