DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - Winter 2016

Dolfan in NYC

Okay, Man City peeps explain something to me.

On my cruise, they had Caribbean ESPN on the ship, and on it, aside from incessant commercials for "CANADA'S BIGGEST PARTY FEATURING FALL OUT BOY", they had ads for Man City.

But the weird thing was one ad was "They just suffered a humiliating upset loss, can they rebound this week?"  and then another ad was "The National Championship is being decided, Man City in the quarterfinals against Westhampfordshire-upon-Straton" or whatever. 

Please to explain.

Gary Neville named Valencia manager for rest of season.

Thats the club where Phil was an assistant and the coach was fired this weekend.

Also, same British guy owns Valencia and Salford City, the lower league club co owned by the class of 92 players.

Was at the Arsenal game today. Giroud isn't very popular in the stands, referred to as a "paperweight" and "slower than a fortnight", but he's my man.

Just wondering how much you paid to get in?

And Bournemouth FUCK YEAH!!!

Was at the Arsenal game today. Giroud isn't very popular in the stands, referred to as a "paperweight" and "slower than a fortnight", but he's my man.

Just wondering how much you paid to get in?
55 quid.
That's actually not as crazy as I thought it would be. Heard prices at the Emirates are insane.

On a side note London would actually be like heaven for me because you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a pro football ground.

Currently in greater London, Premier League:

1- Arsenal

2- Chelsea

3- Crystal Palace

4- Tottenham Hotspur

5- West Ham United

Championship:

6- Brentford

7- Charlton Athletic

8- Fullham

9- Queen's Park Rangers

League One: