DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER 2015 ANIMATED GIFS

The Natural

I'm amazed that referees (and wrestlers) thought punching fans who charged the ring was still a good idea in 2014. 

I'm equally amazed the fans in question didn't sue.  I expect that if I jumped the rail during a Steelers' game and Ben Roethlisberger put me in a choke hold while the ref kicked me, I could use the settlement money to buy the team.

Yeah, considering you officially trespassed on the field, I doubt you'd have much of a shot of winning that.

Yes, there's a such thing as excessive force, but come on now.

You'd be surprised how many ass whoopings are basically excused in our society.  Try to sue someone after getting your ass beat by a bouncer, a security guard, the police, or anyone else who basically took a job  because of how much they like to fight, and odds are you won't win.  My cousin was a bouncer for a summer and he was essentially a professional bar fighter.  He told me of the time him and his friends beat a dude up so bad they threw him out and his pants were still inside the club.  That was just one of probably 30 crazy fight stories he had.  The crazy thing is that the cops knew all of them and they'd joke around about it.  There are certain people who can professionally and legally beat the living shit out of you without much recourse.  I don't think jumping a rail at a sporting event is a good idea.  Remember Monica Seles, they'll beat you bloody and no one will take your side.

• Like 1

ibeS0SzB8R1n9s.gif

I wonder if this is the female "idiot" WCW employee Bobby complained about on various shoot interviews.

If I recall, the woman in question worked in the WCW offices.

Now that you say that, yeah, it was an office person. Still, as a video professional, the level of unprofessional "duh" I see in this gif is staggering.