DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

If this is his post-sex talk, can you imagine what his dirty talk during sex is like?

One would assume allusions to a python "running wild" are involved at some point.

Perhaps rhetorical inquiries as to what his partner will do once coitus (and the aforementioned) initiates are involved as well.

The joke writes itself, really.

• Like 2

• Blacks
  • Gays
  • Women
  • Muslims
  • Mexicans
  • Mentally Handicapped
  • 9/11 Firemen/Volunteers
  • Kittens

I can only assume one of the leaks will be Hogan pulling his eyes back with his fingers and doing an impression of the guy who prepared all of the sushi he shouldn't have eaten.

Ping.jpg

Is it too much to ask that, in addition to every minority under the sun, Hogan finished up with, "and let me tell you about that giant pussy Lesnar Scott Steiner..."

FTFY.

• Like 1

Is it too much to ask that, in addition to every minority under the sun, Hogan finished up with, "and let me tell you about that giant pussy Lesnar Scott Steiner..."

FTFY.

If this would lead to a foot race between these two for my amusement, I approve of said change.

"You have a five and a third cha... percents of having an orgasm!"

"I'll be back in a minute to give you another one, but first I have to go take my tiger for a walk"

He then spends the next hour trying to stand up AND walk to the bedroom door.

I wonder what Scott Steiner talks about after sex.

To quote Scott Steiner: "IF YOU MAKE ME RICE...I'LL MAKE YOU SCREAM TWICE!"

I think that was from an episode of Thunder.

• Like 1

Hogan wants the CEO of Gawker thrown in jail.  He thinks Gawker is leaking snippets from the sex tape to the National Enquirer and RadarOnline.  Apparently, Gawker agreed to keep anything from the tape confidential.

He's probably right that Gawker is behind the leaks, but I imagine proving it will be difficult.

Hogan's been pretty savvy about managing his image and marketing himself.  I doubt he's that smart, but he's been smart enough to hire good people.  I'm kinda surprised he's miscalculated this severely.  The sex tap was old news the week it was released, so I doubt it damaged his image that much.  On the other hand, this mess could have been foreseen and prevented.  Why go after Gawker if he knew there was this kind of footage on the tape.  

He's probably right about Gawker being behind the leaks, but proving it will likely be difficult.

I dunno.  Maybe Linda was the brains behind the operation.

I dunno.  Maybe Linda was the brains behind the operation.

If that's true, it's a miracle he didn't leave the house with his underwear on the outside of his pants every day.

Does Hogan's team have access to the entire tape? If not, Hogan probably had no recollection of what he said years earlier after a big meal and some sex. Especially if he says shit like that all of the time.

Does Hogan's team have access to the entire tape? If not, Hogan probably had no recollection of what he said years earlier after a big meal and some sex. Especially if he says shit like that all of the time.

There were times in 2008 and 2009 where he was seemingly getting major back surgery every other month and I think he even told Bubba once he was worried about OD-ing so I wouldn't be that shocked if he was high on painkillers and forgot.

Which might explain his crazy comments. Don't get me wrong: pills don't make you racist, but they can convince you to lower your guard.