DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 4/2/15

victor

Really enjoyed the Roman interview. Naomi-Nattie was short and sweet, as was Nattie's neckline. Cena's U.S. Title challenge is so great. Kurt Angle answering this challenge would be a fun little callback to Cena's debut...ain't gonna happen though.THIS IS RUSEV COUNTRY! THIS IS RUSEV WORLD! Everything with Cena and Rusev ruled. Ditto the whole Bryan-Sheamus thing. Barrett stole the show on commentary and the match itself gave Sheamus a time to shine as a badass heel. I love his new entrance presentation. His spotlight and Celtic God of War theme combo work well and he added some new moves to his offense. The blood was a surprise and if this had been the Raw main event, they'd have solidified the IC Title as a main event-level title. SD is usually skippable, but this week's show as a must-watch.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/04/wwe-smackdown-4-2-15.html

Screens -

bf47bd401434536.jpg

5d0f00401437073.jpg

d13633401440304.jpg

e5dee6401444301.jpg

508948401446922.jpg

d0892b401446966.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/nvwni13v9m7tzqctepig0vy1as56o9cb

Sheamus/Bryan and Ambrose/Harper were some GREAT TV wrestling matches that reminded me why I watch this thing every week.

Naomi/Natalya was very nice too, but (as usual) it needed more time. I think these two have a truly great match in them if they just were given adequate time to work with, but that would require officials to actually give FEMALE wrestlers adequate time (GASP) (I know they're supposedly going to be doing this soon).

The Prime Time Players are something else. I'm really glad they're back and getting time to do their thing.

Actually, I can't think of a single bad thing on this Smackdown. It was a good show all the way.

I would love to meet the person who isn't a Dean Ambrose fan after viewing Smackdown!

That was Ebbie, right? She was insane. :P

Ebbie shouldn't have left, though. I think this place is a lesser place without her. Also, much more "too male" now.

I vicariously dedicate Barrett's great BULLHAMMER on this show to Ebbie.

Never saw those shirts until last night.  Hot damn that rules so hard.  I would be cool with them in the tag title mix, always found it odd they broke up since they were gaining traction as a team.  Entertaining stuff too.

Fun show,  and the main event was nice and hurty.  More Sheamus/Bryan, please!  Also, that new theme for Sheamus rules, and I'm starting to like his new look now.

Yeah so moments of uncomfortableness during big e's tweets in response to the prime time players promo airing.

Epsilon @WWEBigE  ·  15h 15 hours ago

The New Day is proud to be nappy & embraces all who choose not to chemically alter their natural hair. #SmackDown 

Epsilon @WWEBigE  ·  15h 15 hours ago

The New Day eagerly awaits the next segment from the wig-wearing Jigaboo Johnson. Or any other "tasteful" Tyler Perry knockoff. #SmackDown

I WANT THIS BIG E ON MY TV YESTERDAY!!!
  • Like 1

I like Kofi and Woods to various degrees, but fuck it just have Big E go solo and act like he's been tweeting lately.  Unless somehow Woods and Kofi can bring the fire then I'd be fine with them taking this in a different direction.

Xavier Woods ‏@XavierWoodsPhD  35m35 minutes ago

.@TitusONeilWWE whats the monthly fee that you paid Omega Psi Phi for them to accept you as a "brother" cause my friends accept me for free

Xavier Woods ‏@XavierWoodsPhD  35m35 minutes ago

.@TitusONeilWWE whats the monthly fee that you paid Omega Psi Phi for them to accept you as a "brother" cause my friends accept me for free

Oh, shit.  They're bringing the frat into this.  I feel like I am back in college.

This suddenly has turned into my favorite feud.

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi  22m22 minutes ago

That’s “PhD” and “who’s” RT @TitusONeilWWE: @4someone whose getting a PHD The Dog Bark& OMEGAPSIPHI are on college Campuses&Communities…

Kofi Kingston ‏@TrueKofi  22m22 minutes ago

You’re on college campuses? Hopefully you aren’t the one teaching the classes… @TitusONeilWWE

Xavier Woods ‏@XavierWoodsPhD  5m5 minutes ago

Ah @TitusONeilWWE it was my understanding that membership dues were paid... with money... to have friends... in a fraternity #GDI #NewDay

Yeah - there is no way this angle will match what they are doing on Twitter

Xavier Woods ‏@XavierWoodsPhD  20s20 seconds ago

.@TitusONeilWWE I graduated from Furman University w/ 2 degrees while wrestling & reached my main goal @wwe - How was your NFL run?

There is a little fire/hot take emoticon at the end of that but formatting is hard