DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 2/12/14

victor

Looks like a good show:

* Dark match: Nikki Bella defeated Emma.

* Kane opens SmackDown and announces that there will be a Tag Team Turmoil tonight with Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns apparently teaming up. Slater Gator will also be reuniting.

* Bray Wyatt vs. R-Truth is up first. Wyatt got the win with Sister Abigail.

* Paige vs. Summer Rae with The Bella Twins on commentary is next. Paige gets the win and has words with The Bellas.

* They aired the Rikishi Hall of Fame video and the Sheamus return vignette.

* Fandango vs. Adam Rose is up next. Fandango got the win with the top rope leg drop and danced with Rosa Mendes.

* Tag Team Turmoil is up first. Roman Reigns comes out to a mixed reaction while Daniel Bryan gets a big pop. They defeat The Miz and Damien Sandow first when Bryan pinned Miz. The Usos are out next. This match went on a very long time until Bryan made Jey Uso tap out to the Yes Lock. Reigns has been getting more pissed looking as the Turmoil goes on. Los Matadores are out next. Bryan quickly makes one of the Matadores tap out. Heath Slater and Titus O’Neil are out next and they get a good reaction. Reigns gets his first pin by pinning Slater. Bryan is the one getting upset now. The Ascension comes out next. Reigns gets his first pin by pinning Slater. Bryan is the one getting upset now. The Ascension comes out next. They beat down both Reigns and Bryan real bad. Bryan takes Fall of Man and they keep up the attack until they get disqualified. Big Show and Kane are the next tag team out. Big Show turns face out of nowhere and knocks Kane out. Reigns hits a spear and Bryan hits the knee. Bryan makes Show tap out with the Yes Lock.The match went over 45 minutes and Bryan had 4 eliminations to 1 for Reigns. The crowd immediately erupted in a big “yes!” chant. Bryan celebrates to end SmackDow

45 minutes? That's a long time, And Big Show turns face again?

The creative team should turn Big Show and Kane turning into one ongoing joke, if they haven't already. Have them reconcile only for one to turn on the other again and again and again. Keep them on their own little island away from the rest of the roster.

• Like 1

I adore the idea that two guys, who don't get along, manage to beat a good handful of the top teams in the company, who usually do get along well and have tag experience.  Not only do they beat them but they fight several times in a row.  Look at that parity.  I know Reigns and Bryan are generally main guys but way to shove all the others under the bus.

I adore the idea that two guys, who don't get along, manage to beat a good handful of the top teams in the company, who usually do get along well and have tag experience.  Not only do they beat them but they fight several times in a row.  Look at that parity.  I know Reigns and Bryan are generally main guys but way to shove all the others under the bus.

I don't mind this so much, depending on the execution, but from the write-up, it sounds pretty good with no one (important) really being buried.

They defeat The Miz and Damien Sandow first when Bryan pinned Miz.

Not sure how this will be booked, but the easy explanation is that neither is on the same page lately, so it's entirely believable that Bryan/Reigns could beat them.

The Usos are out next. This match went on a very long time until Bryan made Jey Uso tap out to the Yes Lock.

Tag champs get defeated, but match goes long.  No problems with this.

Los Matadores are out next. Bryan quickly makes one of the Matadores tap out.

Doesn't matter.  Matadores are dead in the water.

Heath Slater and Titus O’Neil are out next and they get a good reaction. Reigns gets his first pin by pinning Slater.

Again, no biggie.  Both guys are presented mainly as jokes, so no one's really being hurt here.

he Ascension comes out next. They beat down both Reigns and Bryan real bad. Bryan takes Fall of Man and they keep up the attack until they get disqualified.

Ascension looks strong against them, gets DQed.

Big Show/Kane

NO ONE CARES!

It's not like previous instances of this where a team of mismatched partners bulldozes the tag division.  Goldust/Stardust weren't even in the match, for instance.  Neither were Cesaro/Kidd.  The only ones they beat are Miz/Sandow (who should shortly be splitting anyway), Usos (competitively and early, so it's not a huge deal), Matadores (I wasn't even sure they were still employed), Slater/Gator (comedy team) and Show/Kane.

• Like 1

The creative team should turn Big Show and Kane turning into one ongoing joke, if they haven't already. Have them reconcile only for one to turn on the other again and again and again. Keep them on their own little island away from the rest of the roster.

so, my "Assistant Director of Operations Big Show" idea?

I can't even figure out why Kane is still on my TV every week. I really thought that casket match with Daniel Bryan was their way of killing him off WWE TV.

If they actually waste a WrestleMania match on Kane/Big Show, it damn well better fucking be a Loser Leaves Town match.

Kane is in double digits.

I don't know if he is as many as Show though since he had large portions where I am not sure if a turn actually took place or if it was based on the whims of the crowd.