DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

To go back to the announcers thing for a second - the NXT Kids thing showed that Corey Graves can be quite good if just left to his own devices

So frustrating

If Kana in NXT is full time and not a one shot like Liger it's going to be weird as fuck. She's one of my favorites so I have this strange mix of happy/scared to death. I have no idea who she can even work with in NXT now since the 2 most obvious ones got promoted to the main roster. This is going to be one of the most fascinating experiments in recent memory. I have no idea how it's going to turn out or how it's even possible that it'll work. All that being said, I need Kana vs Eva Marie.

If Kana in NXT is full time and not a one shot like Liger it's going to be weird as fuck. She's one of my favorites so I have this strange mix of happy/scared to death. I have no idea who she can even work with in NXT now since the 2 most obvious ones got promoted to the main roster. This is going to be one of the most fascinating experiments in recent memory. I have no idea how it's going to turn out or how it's even possible that it'll work. All that being said, I need Kana vs Eva Marie.

Kana seems adapts to the level of wrestler she wrestling so I think she will be fine with most of the women currently in NXT. Just don't expect her trying to wrestle classics unless she is working against Bayley or Emma at a Takeover event.

For the UK folks to plan ahead

NXT’s tour of the United Kingdom will include the following locations:

December 10: Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle
December 11: The SSE Hydro in Glasgow
December 12: Sheffield Arena in Sheffield
December 13: Empress Ballroom in Blackpool
December 14: Capital FM Arena in Nottingham
December 15: Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff
December 16: The SSE Wembley Arena in London

Being how they played it up as being such a special "star studded" tournament.  Part of me feels like they will try to bring  in someone from outside.  Maybe a team from NJPW since that relationship is on pretty good terms at the moment?  An indy darling team like the Young Bucks?  Very interested to see how it plays out.