DVDVR Message Board

I was realizing that he was going as Duke Rotunda when teaming with Bo... 

They really should have given the two them a a Waylon Jennings Balllard of the Duke Boys knock off as music.

Duke goes for for a top rope move, freeze frame, with a voice over....

I was realizing that he was going as Duke Rotunda when teaming with Bo... 

They really should have given the two them a a Waylon Jennings Balllard of the Duke Boys knock off as music.

Duke goes for for a top rope move, freeze frame, with a voice over....

Someone would have to slide across the announce table.

• Like 1

Wwe.com interview with Austin pimpimg the Vince podcast tonight

://www.wwe.com/inside/exclusive-interview-stone-cold-steve-austin-december-2014-26854469

WWE.COM: What is the one thing you want Mr. McMahon to have to answer on your live podcast on WWE Network?

AUSTIN: Nothing is off limits. There’s a line that I won’t cross, but that’s for my standards — nothing that WWE has told me. There are many things I’d like to ask him. I’d like to know what’s going on with CM Punk. I’d like to know how Daniel Bryan’s health is. I’d like to know whose idea it was in Atlanta [that made me] take my ball and go home in 2002. I reacted the worst way possible, but I want to know who came up with that masterpiece of an idea. Guys like me come along very seldom in the wrestling business. You can count ’em on a couple of fingers.

We could all probably fill several books with what we know about Vince. But if you think about it 95% of them came from a third party.  I hope we get some candid responses. 

I'd also love to know whether Vince knew what was so stunning about Stunning Steve.

• Like 1

We could all probably fill several books with what we know about Vince. But if you think about it 95% of them came from a third party.  I hope we get some candid responses. 

I'd also love to know whether Vince knew what was so stunning about Stunning Steve.

Most of what I know about Vince came from that Playboy interview where he admitted to violating his cousin with crushed leaves.