DVDVR Message Board

Oh fuck. Vince legit apologized to Punk. Wow.

Vince apologizing to Punk doesn't surprise too much.  It is Triple H and Steph apologizing to Punk that will be the "oh fuck" moment

Someone might want to tell Austin that not all of his Austin DVD's are on the network.  I mean there is about 10 different shows on McMahon vs Austin but nope no DVD 

The Savage thing is uncomfortable.

"Yes he's going in...why are you staring at me?"

[stares]

"What?"

[stares]

"Is there something we're both pretending didn't happen but that you are really awkwardly telegraphing to the people in the sleaze thread?"

[stares]

"WHAT??????"

• Like 3

Did Vince just say that the WWE Championship doesn't draw?

I don't think he meant that although it is really hard to tell.  

I agree with what he was talking about with Brock making sure that he is important and not over-exposing him but it makes him the champion even more dumb

Did Vince just say that the WWE Championship doesn't draw?

I don't think he meant that although it is really hard to tell.  

I agree with what he was talking about with Brock making sure that he is important and not over-exposing him but it makes him the champion even more dumb

There's so much bullshit there though.

"Why isn't he on t.v.?"

"We wouldn't want him on t.v.!"

Vince anger translator: ...He FUCKED me over a BARREL because we were so desperate for a draw that we gave him a contract that is for THREE FUCKING appearances spread out over SEVEN FUCKING YEARS  for all the money in the world.

Not reading cuz I'm about 5-10 minutes behind, so I apologize if someone said this already, but Vince should buy out Podcast One or whatever and get Austin's podcast exclusively on the network.

Hell, get Jericho's too, maybe others. It's cheap to produce, you can do a ton of content on it, and it's a hell of a lot more interesting then 90% of the original content already there.

• Like 1