DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Domenik Hixon tears ACL for a third time. This one will probably end his career.

Hixon wrote "I'm disappointed that I won't be playing for a Bears team that has the players and coaches to win the Super Bowl", so we know they've got him on the GOOD medication...

• Like 1

Well here is a picture that was bound to happen if those guys ever met:

BocmocZCYAAPrcP.jpg

If you were a single guy, why in the hell would you ever NOT get pictures like this if you could?

• Like 1

Damn, do I need to get the ACL TEAR OF THE DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY MOUNTAIN DEW warmed up already?

One of the local hospitals around here has been running billboards with funny combinations of injuries with an appropriate photo.  Like a picture of a guy fishing and then the injuries "carpal tunnel" and "fish hook removal".  Another one is "ACL repair" and "vocal cord reconstruction" :)

Well here is a picture that was bound to happen if those guys ever met:

BocmocZCYAAPrcP.jpg

If you were a single guy, why in the hell would you ever NOT get pictures like this if you could?

Because I care about being the best QB in the NFL and with all of the expectations on me I wouldn't be lolly gagging around with these hussies  <_<

Okay that last sentence was complete bullshit.  If that was me I would have used a video camera to remember it 20 and 30 years from now 

• Like 1

Yeah not a smart move.  Trying to get people to show support for your name by tweeting Harry Reid is like trying to find a wife or husband for your friend by putting information on Craigslist.   The intention is noble but the methods are terrible.  Most of your ardent and intellectual supporters of the name wouldn't tweet something as dumb as #RedskinsPride. 

Sean Lee is Mr. fucking glass. 

Excuse me, Mr. Glass is forever reserved for Brittle Bob Sanders.

Besides, I think Gronk is the one in the running for that "honor" anyway. . .

Wasn't their owner the guy that was so racist he made Donald Sterling seem like Jesus?

Yeah pretty much.  The Skins were the last integrated team in the NFL and needed government action in order to make sure it would happen.  I believe there are pictures where the KKK were picketing DC about the Skins in the 60's.   Washington DC in the 60's was a very southern area as hard as it believes looking at the city now

My favorite argument is the "the polling shows that we are supporting the Redskins name".   The polling doesn't support the name they don't give a shit about the name.  It is like doing a poll on here on about whether you like TNA last night and combining the "yes" and "Didn't watch" votes together.