DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

And Matt Schaub was picked off to seal the Texans fate.

They officially have the #1 pick

Aww, the widdle Texans think they're going to pull an Indy and become relevant again after a pee-poor year.  *cackles like a maniac*

*pauses*

Please don't let my moment of pettiness cause JJ Watt to permanently injure Andrew Luck next season.  I couldn't cope. :(

I'm wondering just how fucked Flacco's knee really is. Ravens have played terribly across the board over the last few weeks, but he just hasn't been right over the last two weeks. Oh well, it could be worse - at least the Ravens have won a playoff game this century.

I'm wondering just how fucked Flacco's knee really is. Ravens have played terribly across the board over the last few weeks, but he just hasn't been right over the last two weeks. Oh well, it could be worse - at least the Ravens have won a playoff game this century.

I think it's in much worse shape than they've let on. It doesn't look to me like he can really plant and throw on that leg properly.

I think it's in much worse shape than they've let on. It doesn't look to me like he can really plant and throw on that leg properly.

Yeah, exactly. Not like he was Cam Newton, but Flacco had been moderately mobile in the past - just a statue the last two weeks. The hot garbage O-line didn't help him.

Atlanta is about to lose this in the most Atlanta way possible

Beat me to it.

And yet somehow Atlanta outdid even our expectations.

illegal shift penalty + ten second runoff AND they lost 20+ yards on the play on a bad snap out of the shotgun.

Amazing.