DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Cowboys are signing Jon Kitna.

I have a habit of not cleaning out my Gmail for things like this.  So I find the last time I wrote about Kitna (who my friends LOVE for some inexplicable reason).   So it was 2009 when Kitna signed with the Cowboys THEN.  The same day I wrote "Oh, and the Chiefs just ripped off the Patriots giving a 2 for Cassel & Vrabel."   (Me from 4 years ago was stupid.)     The pick became Patrick "Perfectly Acceptable NFL Safety" Chung

What happened last time the Packers played the Bears in a week 17 win or go home game???

Oh yeah. SUPERBOWL.

Don't remind me...Of course, there was that other time where they stomped the shit out of the Bears on New Years Eve in 2006 and the Bears went to the Super Bowl.

And hey, whether if it's the Bears or the Pack, neither team is going to the Super Bowl.

God you NFC North fans are cute arguing who is gonna make it to being destroyed by San Francisco or New Orleans.

In the playoffs anything can happen. No one expected the Ravens to beat the Broncos last year. Packers were the #6 seed and went on the road and beat three favorites. THEY CAN DO IT AGAIN A-ROD IS BACK AND OUR DEFENSE IS PERFECTLY FINE. I REPEAT THE DEFENSE IS PERFECTLY FINE.

• Like 1

He's been nothing since he first left the Raiders, so I'm not sure how surprising it is. It makes you wonder what happened to him or was his actual ability disguised by the Raiders defense or what?