DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Wow - NFL Network just showed the stat that since 2000 the Cowboys are 2-11 in Week 17 games which is the worst in the NFL

Really the 2 wins is more surprising than the 11 losses.  I feel like I've seen most of those games [They did absolutely wax Philadelphia like 38-6 once though].  This is, what, the 4th year in a row they've been flexed into the Week 17 Sunday Night game because they're playing for the NFC East/#4 Seed or nothing?

I can see the Giants vs Skins game end up in a 0-0 tie the way both teams have started.

Oh come on now, somebody will get called for Holding in the End Zone in Overtime and cause their team to lose 2-0.

Wow - NFL Network just showed the stat that since 2000 the Cowboys are 2-11 in Week 17 games which is the worst in the NFL

Really the 2 wins is more surprising than the 11 losses.  I feel like I've seen most of those games [They did absolutely wax Philadelphia like 38-6 once though].  This is, what, the 4th year in a row they've been flexed into the Week 17 Sunday Night game because they're playing for the NFC East/#4 Seed or nothing?

Third week for sure

I kinda like that any receiver not named Louis Murphy seems to be able to be productive for the Giants.

Makes it easier for them to walk away from the Faberge Egg that is Hakeem Nicks

825520 playoff scenarios abound and I will be watching the game with no playoff implications at all.

I am an idiot

From Grantland (I know I'm sorry).  I keep hoping for g.

UTTERLY MEANINGLESS

TITANS (-7) over Texans

D.C. Daceys (+3.5) over GIANTS

VIKINGS (-3) over Lions2

The Stakes: Put it this way … all six head coaches might be gone by Monday afternoon.

If you watch even two minutes of any of these games, it's safe to say that (a) you love one of those teams a little too much, ( B) you want one last chance to scream at the TV at one of those coaches, © you want to make sure your team (in this case, the Texans) gets Teddy Bridgewater, (d) your team needs a starting QB and you're scouting Kirk Cousins so you're not blindsided by the $45 million free-agent offer he gets, (e) you have a severe gambling problem, (f) you hate yourself, (g) Bane showed up for one of them and you wanted to see the carnage.

And I know the Lions have given up but you would figure that if they saw Jared Allen in on an offensive play, they might at least be able to cover him

Lets not start expecting anything crazy here. How much does this week suck? I volunteered too go into work today instead of watching this shit.