DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Even though it's in Minnesota, I'm kind of shocked that the Vikings are favored over the Lions since they don't have AP.

It's the FAREWELL FOR THE METRODOME~! game, isn't it?

Correct - but it's not Candlestick and the roof already collapsed once and the team is terrible so no one cares

• Like 2

Eagles were trounced by Matt "Hey remember when the Pats went 11-5 and missed the playoffs?" Cassel and a running back that nobody has ever heard of. Since when is putting up 50 points on a shitty NFC north team a big deal?

Nothing that could happen in that Cowboys/Eagles game could surprise me. Absolutely nothing.

The only surprise in that game would be No Surprises.

They're both wildly inconsistent, they're divisional opponents, it's a backup QB versus the guy who is the starter but didn't start the season that way.

This game is GOING to have weird shit happen in it.  A miserable ride for fans of each but hilarious for the Neutral Observer. 

• Like 1

If I wake up tomorrow morning and Shanny is still the head coach of the Skins...

No worries - all the DC beat reporters are saying that Shanahan is getting fired - it is just a matter of it is tonight or tomorrow morning

Even though it's in Minnesota, I'm kind of shocked that the Vikings are favored over the Lions since they don't have AP.

It's the FAREWELL FOR THE METRODOME~! game, isn't it?

Correct - but it's not Candlestick and the roof already collapsed once and the team is terrible so no one cares

To be fair, the only really special thing about Candlestick is that Willie Mays played there. . .