DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Wouldn't it be just like NFL football to have the Ravens, Fins and Bolts all lose and the Steelers win?

Of all the games in the Steelers Miracle Playoff Scenerio, the Chiefs-Chargers is the one I have no faith in breaking our way.

Also, screw Andy Reid. Did you learn NOTHING from Tom Coughlin playing out the string back in 2007 you fat fuck?

Is KC's backup QB any good?

So defensive players can play without a helmet but a play is blown dead as soon as an offensive guy loses his lid?

Yeah that makes sense....

-still bitter about Le'Veon Bell's non TD

It's like having to hold onto the Tag Rope when tagging in; it only matters when they need it to matter.

The NFL Rulebook is full of things like these.

Poor Palmer. Dalton breaks his Cincy passing record and he had double digit wins in Arizona and still won't make the playoffs.

Were you talking Yards?

Cuz Dalton's got single season passing TDs on Palmer now too.

Hey, Rippa, you think Coughlin goes after this? I've seen it mentioned, but I'm still not buying that he's a problem. 

Please God let him come to Detroit.

Also, in the player hating standings, San Diego are still in with a shot at this moment. They are my AFC choice. Fuck the Dolphins, Fuck the Steelers, Fuck the Ravens.

And father fuck the Panthers.

Poor Palmer. Dalton breaks his Cincy passing record and he had double digit wins in Arizona and still won't make the playoffs.

Were you talking Yards?

Cuz Dalton's got single season passing TDs on Palmer now too.

Ha, just saw that. Yeah - he passed him in both yards and TDs today.

Hey, Rippa, you think Coughlin goes after this? I've seen it mentioned, but I'm still not buying that he's a problem. 

He is only gone if he retires and all indications are that he wants to come back for one more year

EDIT - I mean this is the one year you have heard no THE PLAYERS HAVE QUIT~! on him stories. I mean they started 0-6 and could end up 7-9 and have had like a zillion injuries

God - Red Zone seems to be obsessed with the Colts/Jags for some reason

I imagine Redzone -- much like NFL Network's Thursday Night Game -- is obligated to showcase all 32 teams in the league to a certain minimum degree (one Thursday Game for everybody), and they are probably just behind on their Jaquar Footage Quota and must make up the difference in this the last week of the season or be in breach of contract.