DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Panthers fans slithering out from under a rock after shitting on their coach for yeas is a sight to see. Awful franchise.

When did this happen? I've been posting re: the panthers on dvdvr since the sub domain, as has jlsigman. Besides you and Tim Allen, do Lions fans even exist?
Shhhhhhhh. Stop using your logic on the handicapped.
Classy move mocking the handicapped you cretin.

The NFC North has always owned this forum. There are more Lions fans than any other team IIRC. Maybe Bears.

If the helmet fits...

You are a fucking awful shit of a man.

Panthers fans slithering out from under a rock after shitting on their coach for yeas is a sight to see. Awful franchise.

When did this happen? I've been posting re: the panthers on dvdvr since the sub domain, as has jlsigman. Besides you and Tim Allen, do Lions fans even exist?

The NFC North has always owned this forum. There are more Lions fans than any other team IIRC. Maybe Bears.

If the helmet fits...

Awwww...it's so cute how you can dish it out but can't take it. You gonna cry now?

• Like 1

I forgot about Odessa and Marcel

Of course - I forgot about Dallas who probably has the same number if not more (especially if you count someone like Dean who we know loves the Cowboys but doesn't post in these threads)

It is interesting to thing that outside of the bandwagony Dallas fans - our largest populations would be Detroit and Carolina instead of teams like the Pats and Steelers and NY (the last one more based on general population)

If the helmet fits...
Awwww...it's so cute how you can dish it out but can't take it. You gonna cry now?

Yeah I worked with the mentally handicapped for a summer and I don't find using them to mock others particularly humorous. But go ahead you fucking nonce.

Even though this is a very stupid argument, I remember Vince Greene (currently Veeg) being in the NFL threads.

Again - I just watched the entire Skins/Giants game.

I have already proven how stupid I am

Even though this is a very stupid argument, I remember Vince Greene (currently Veeg) being in the NFL threads.

Yes! And there was more than that IIRC. And to K and to Phil I apologize but people who just start arguments to start them, facts be damned, annoy the shit out of me.