DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Gotham

Felix Faust is the Joker's father?

Good creepy laugh and Jack Nicholson smile but what a tired back story. Mommy issues? If they had to tie him with the circus, he could have been adopted by them, maybe had done a bunch of disturbing stuff that no one knew about. 

Firestorm was my all-time favorite comic.  I even had two of the ones from The Flash back-up.  Had the entire first and second series.  Last night's show, (and the last 10 minutes of last week's show, especially when he put on the chest embles and it lit up), brought back that fanboy in me that made that every week trip to the comic shop (drug store).  When they were teasing that Ronald and The Professor might not be able to split up, I thought they might actually do it.  Thankfully, no.  "BEHIND YOU, RONALD!"  "He's craving PIZZA?!?!?"

All in all:  yes.  Spin off, plz.  (Even tho in the comics Vanessa was a bitch.)

OH, and now we know for sure Wells is The Reverse Flash, and he's brought his old buddy Grodd along to babysit Eiling.  (Who is from my second all-time fave comic, Captain Atom.)  At least he's still an asshole.

Back to Steain, have they said anything about what he had pulled out of his bag on those steps right before he and Ronnie merged?  I'm assuming it's the Firestorm matrix, but they actually haven't talked about it yet, right, or did I miss it?

Back to Steain, have they said anything about what he had pulled out of his bag on those steps right before he and Ronnie merged? I'm assuming it's the Firestorm matrix, but they actually haven't talked about it yet, right, or did I miss it?

They haven't. I was kinda expecting someone to ask Stein what he was doing there that night but at the same time you figure people would expect the obvious reason.

I am digging the Aquaman as Namor / Khal Drogo / Leonidas of Sparta hybrid thingie going on.

It is nice to see from the look of his armor that someone on the creative staff did not forget that Atlantis is a part of Greek mythology.

If Roman comes out at Wrestlemania dressed like that and rides a dolphin to the ring, you bet your sweet ass I'm cheering for him to win the title. 

If

accompanies Roman to the ring and rides on the back of a killer whale.= Million Billion Stars.

If Roman comes out at Wrestlemania dressed like that and rides a dolphin to the ring, you bet your sweet ass I'm cheering for him to win the title. 

If Reigns doesn't piggyback this, we shake our fists angrily at our TVs and computers!

Seriously though, Reigns needs to work this into his character.