DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Yeah, I don't think that's true.

I mean, there obviously will have to be another villain or two in the mix to merit the combined forces of Batman and Superman, espeically one that Superman can actually punch, but it doesn't really make sense to me for there to be not one but two evil masterminds lurking in the background to set up future villainy. That's a redundancy.

I think they're setting up Superman fighting them by his lonesome and him having to gain the trust of Bruce Wayne. There is no reason for them to work together in the first place.

According to JoBlo Wonder Woman is going to be wearing that Xena outfit everyone on tumblr draws her in.  Hooray for trend chasing yet again!

ETA: DC that is, They've constantly changed Wondy over her lifespan to reflect whatever female heroine is popular at the moment.

According to JoBlo Wonder Woman is going to be wearing that Xena outfit everyone on tumblr draws her in.  Hooray for trend chasing yet again!

ETA: DC that is, They've constantly changed Wondy over her lifespan to reflect whatever female heroine is popular at the moment.

Eh people have been asking for Wondy in that outfit for years. Its not a trend thing.

Oh sigh, he's too bad ass for my girly man expectations.

Obviously he's in Gotham City.

Edit: El Mayimbe claims to have the scoop on some villains that will be appearing in the movie.

Before we meet our new terrible trio let's first debunk once and for all who we WON'T see in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice. 

Metallo. Not happening. Not true.

The Joker. Also not happening. If anything the Joker will be in the movie in spirit only because there is in important beat in the upcoming film that pertains to Batman's past and his character arc. Sorry TMZ, it ain't Callan Mulvey. You know who Callan might be playing? Let's meet the first of our three new bad guys. According to sources, here are three secondary villains making an appearance in the movie.

VICTOR ZSAZS

A serial killer Batman fights early on in Gotham City. He usually kills with just a knife and carves a tally mark somewhere on himself for every victim. A real nasty piece of work.

MORGAN EDGE

If I was a betting man, I would put money on Scoot McNairy playing this guy. In the movie, Edge is a total slimeball and a public relations exec for Lexcorp. Basically, he's Lex Luthor's mouth piece. We meet Edge early on when he goes toe to toe with Lois Lane in a television talk show. In the movie's backstory, Edge and Luthor were members of the most notorious gangs ever to come out of Hob's Bay. This is the kind of role that is in McNary's wheelhouse. I just don't see McNairy playing Dick Grayson/Nightwing because Grayson is in his mid 20s in the movie and McNairy is 36.

DAVID CAIN

One of the world's deadliest assassins, 50s, who meets with Luthor's bodyguard Mercy Graves to set up an assassination.

BONUS!

A very powerful antagonist who has yet to be mentioned or officially cast.

AMANDA WALLER

Yep. She's in the movie and plays a very stern and focused senator with an intimidating presence. She doesn't trust Superman. At all. Sees him as a threat and comes up with a counter measure that I won't spoil.

So there you have it. Three bad guys and as a bonus, one very bad gal.