DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING GIFS.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Fuck, they were feeding Dusty like he was Mr Creosote. Who's their fourth man?

It's Roadies and Super Powers vs Horsemen (7/10/87 Pittsburgh). Out there on youtube from the last week or so. Very fun match. We're doing that whole card (also has MX vs Garvin/Windham, Doc vs Murdoch, Garvin vs Bubba, Lightning Express vs Gilbert/Steiner) this week for NFF. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxB said:

The reaction for that was completely fucking UNREAL live. We had the "locker room sellout" and after the big reveal you had wrestlers literally DANCING with each other, it was that good.

• Like 3

French Catch rolls on. Next week we're going chronological. Our JIP match is between Jo Rinaldi and Robert Moine. We get about 13 minutes of it and it's good and technical, especially for two guys we don't know a lot about and that we won't see much more of.

This is more or less where we start and it's a fun little escape from a pin attempt with ref antics:

ZYn8K2.gif

This stuff has become so commonplace now, you almost don't want to gif it, but it's still so cool and just not being done:

jZKYjB.gif

New stuff I'll catch though. Check out this upside down shoulder trample:

BNmrAW.gif

More similar stuff next time.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Log said:

Wow. Macho and Tenryu is the greatest tag team to ever team. I won’t hear otherwise. 

I just posted another Macho/Tenryu vs Haku/Yatsu tag in the matches not from now thread and it's really great.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zimbra said:

This looks good.

Somebody needs to bring back the powerbomb/flying elbow combo. I'm thinking Adam Page & Kenny Omega.

That's Paul Roma on the receiving end and Hercules can be seen wandering around outside the ring.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Was just watching a GCW show from last year. Tracy Smothers brought a Confederate Flag to the ring.

On a completely different note:

Edited by AxB
  • Like 2