DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2020 WRESTLING GIFS.

19 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Dudes selling the effects of slamming Andre will always be extremely my shit.

How about Andre going up for that light as a feather though?

1 hour ago, Pete said:

How about Andre going up for that light as a feather though?

From what I've seen of Prime Andre, he was very, very good at posting.  And well, about everything.

Looking forward to next week, our first match is just a few minutes between two Spaniards, Al Araujo and some guy named Jimenez (hopefully we work this out). We just get a look at this but it didn't seem super smooth. Some fun stuff though.

I really like the rolling leg nelson. I wish people would do it now:

k8LLBv.gif

Especially the kicks

wVww2X.gif

And here's a windarm armdrag variation I'm not sure I've quite seen before. Like I said, not too much to see in the few minutes of footage on this one:

Gvrr2L.gif

The longer match from 57 is Roger Delaporte (that scoundrel and rogue) vs King Kong Taverne which is exactly what it sounds like. More on that over the next few days.

• Like 3

That totally looks like Santito stepping on his head... and now we are given the dream of a match deferred. 

Fuck, how good would Tiger Mask Misawa vs. Hijo del Santo have been? Actually, they might have cancelled each other out. Maybe slotting Satanico in with Misawa or Fuchi in with Santito would have worked better. 

11 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

That totally looks like Santito stepping on his head... and now we are given the dream of a match deferred. 

Fuck, how good would Tiger Mask Misawa vs. Hijo del Santo have been? Actually, they might have cancelled each other out. Maybe slotting Satanico in with Misawa or Fuchi in with Santito would have worked better. 

Misawa did have a Mexican excursion with Koshinaka early in his career so it's not outside the realm of possibility they actually hooked up at one point.

• Like 1