DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 10/25/13

victor

Sounds like a typical show. But not bad.

Smackdown kicks off with Michael Cole, who is all set to interview WWE COO Triple H. The Game announces that six people backstage have been fired for allowing Big Show access to the video feed from Raw. He says Show will remain fired, and reiterated that Shawn Michaels will do the right thing at Hell in a Cell. Daniel Bryan comes out and tells Triple H that he will prove him wrong on Sunday. 

(1) The Usos def. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan. The Miz came out and attacked Bray Wyatt. Rowan went after him, and the Usos took advantage with a double team on Harper. 

(2) AJ Lee def. Nikki Bella with the Black Widow submission
(3) Los Matadores def. 3MB. Zeb Colter and the Real Americans were on the entrance ramp for the match. 

-In a really creepy backstage segment, the Wyatt Family caught The Miz and are keeping him in a cage with the word "liar" painted on him. 

(4) Ryback & Paul Heyman def. CM Skunk. Punk's music hit, but a local worker came out named "CM Skunk". Pretty quick squash match for Ryback. Afterwards, Heyman cut a promo playing it up like they had done a great thing, and called himself the Best in the World. 

-Vickie Guerrero put Big E Langston in the main event match, since Miz is off in a cage somewhere. 

-Alberto del Rio with a promo on beating John Cena at Hell in a Cell.

-Great Khali and Fandango were supposed to have a match, but Natalya and Summer Rae went at it, and it spilled into the ring. Khali chopped Fandango, and that was that. 

(5) Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust & Big E Langston def. The Shield & Randy Orton.Orton was looking for an RKO on Bryan, but Langston took him out. Bryan caught Orton with a dropkick and picked up the win. 

That's probably supposed to be the high knee kick thing. Creepy angle with Miz. 

-Vickie Guerrero put Big E Langston in the main event match, since Miz is off in a cage somewhere. 

This line just KILLED me.  I'd say it's a definite black mark against Vickie's managerial skills.  I mean, can you imagine you're watching football on Sunday morning and Roger Goodell appears onscreen and says "Today, Tom Brady's role will be filled by Charlie Batch because Brady is off in a cage somewhere."

dost my eye deceive me or is "really creepy" the only editorial statement in there? attn internet, this is how you write spoilers.

I want Miz as a hillbilly Patty Hearst now, and he should keep his regular media bookings. Like when they made Kane go to the See No Evil premiere without a shirt on.

• Like 1

dost my eye deceive me or is "really creepy" the only editorial statement in there? attn internet, this is how you write spoilers.

I want Miz as a hillbilly Patty Hearst now, and he should keep his regular media bookings. Like when they made Kane go to the See No Evil premiere without a shirt on.

I really want Miz to live this gimmick. I'd love footage of the Wyatts checking him into baggage at the airport.