DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

If they had that at FYE I'd sure as shit pick that up.

Or maybe, just maybe, sell it like all other cereal boxes and put that shit at markets.  I can't justify buying cereal that's 3-4 times more than what you can get at the local Target.

But I have to admit for sugary kids cereal it's pretty good.

6 hours ago, NickMD said:

Or maybe, just maybe, sell it like all other cereal boxes and put that shit at markets.  I can't justify buying cereal that's 3-4 times more than what you can get at the local Target.

There is no possible way the cereal will be popular enough to produce it in the bulk quantities necessary to get even a sliver of traction at major supermarkets.

13 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

There is no possible way the cereal will be popular enough to produce it in the bulk quantities necessary to get even a sliver of traction at major supermarkets.

Look at how little traction JR could get for his BBQ sauce in that business realm. 

• Like 1

Okay, fair enough.  But it'd be nice if they brought down the price on those boxes.  JR's stuff is comparable in price to what you'd see in markets.  I get why they won't for merchandising's sake, but as it is once box is good for me.

12 hours ago, Peck said:

Does that Bayley shirt really not have the "WWE Wear" tag on the bottom of it??

None of the "Vintage" shirts have them in the pictures. For example

W12283.jpg

That doesn't mean they don't have one - they just aren't on the display pictures

I am noticing that the "vintage" shirts are not labelled as being "screen printed in the USA" as opposed to the regular shirts. So that might be the difference too on the whole tag/no tag thing

That Nakamura shirt IMO is the best one they've done yet for him.  I'm hoping it's at the NXT show I'm going to as I'll break my no-shirt rule for that one.  Too bad Bayley's called up as we'd just as well get her new one there also if she was still there.

• Like 2