DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

11 hours ago, FluffSnackwell said:

How did the Diesel figure in the upper left corner end up with Waylon Jennings' head? A bigger headscratcher than Lawler's pig-nosed depiction of Hacksaw Kevin Nash.

That head is from a bootleg figure supposedly using an unused Diesel mould from the scrapped Orange Card series. 

I still like my idea of starting a feud with Zayn and Nakamura when SN (righteously) objects to SZ's lifestyle choice of third wave ska. Nakamura can dress like a UK 2 Tone rude boy, and maybe we can get third faction of an Original Jamaican ska NXT call-ups crew managed by Prince Buster. Horns as foreign weapons! Porkpie hats on a pole matches! Obscure cassette tape & 45 trading!

- RAF

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

I still like my idea of starting a feud with Zayn and Nakamura when SN (righteously) objects to SZ's lifestyle choice of third wave ska. Nakamura can dress like a UK 2 Tone rude boy, and maybe we can get third faction of an Original Jamaican ska NXT call-ups crew managed by Prince Buster. Horns as foreign weapons! Porkpie hats on a pole matches! Obscure cassette tape & 45 trading!

- RAF

New Day as they are has kind of run its course. I'd make ND the original Jamaican ska band. Kofi goes full circle being a fake Jamaican again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Odessa for the win! I was gonna post a Specials video or something but preferred to reference the image rather than the music behind it. Probably because though I respect 'em, I ain't no rude boy.

EDIT: I do like me some Hub City Stompers though

HCS reference will ALWAYS get a like.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Squint real hard and Sami's logo looks like a swastika

Growing up there was an urban legend that there was actually a neo nazi ska band called Skastika and that their logo was the rude boy dancing in the form of a swastika. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

- RAF

The Wyatts as Mephiskapheles

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sabremike said:

Growing up there was an urban legend that there was actually a neo nazi ska band called Skastika and that their logo was the rude boy dancing in the form of a swastika. 

I believe there's a Turkish band called Skastika.

On 8/22/2016 at 2:37 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

No, I'm not Scott Ian, nor am I the ghost of Chris Penn.

You fucking lie.

Observation: the fuck thought these WWE Zombie figures were a good idea beyond Undertaker, but a line that will then not include deceased wrestlers?

2 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

Related -- I've always wondered if dressing up as a zombie version of a Warrior or a Macho Man would be considered awesome or disrespectful.

Depends on if it involves their death.

Zombie Eddy, fine

Zombie Eddy with hole in chest or enlarged heart, not fine

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

Related -- I've always wondered if dressing up as a zombie version of a Warrior or a Macho Man would be considered awesome or disrespectful.

I think it'd be ok. Now, if you were dressing like Nancy or Daniel Benoit, that would be wrong. 

• Like 2