DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Yeah the Cena figure looks like every other Cena figure. They should've put the GAB90 Stinger figure instead. Or Mister America. Or The Patriot.

Might as well have included Iraqi turncoat Sgt. Slaughter instead of Cena

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The Warrior figure looks good. The Cena figure? It'd probably be fun to use the Cena figure to play fetch with your dog. 

I used the extra one to deal with a fireworks surplus I ran into in my garage. I have a delicate balance to maintain...

• Like 3

If they had that at FYE I'd sure as shit pick that up.

Or maybe, just maybe, sell it like all other cereal boxes and put that shit at markets.  I can't justify buying cereal that's 3-4 times more than what you can get at the local Target.

But I have to admit for sugary kids cereal it's pretty good.

6 hours ago, NickMD said:

Or maybe, just maybe, sell it like all other cereal boxes and put that shit at markets.  I can't justify buying cereal that's 3-4 times more than what you can get at the local Target.

There is no possible way the cereal will be popular enough to produce it in the bulk quantities necessary to get even a sliver of traction at major supermarkets.

13 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

There is no possible way the cereal will be popular enough to produce it in the bulk quantities necessary to get even a sliver of traction at major supermarkets.

Look at how little traction JR could get for his BBQ sauce in that business realm. 

• Like 1

Okay, fair enough.  But it'd be nice if they brought down the price on those boxes.  JR's stuff is comparable in price to what you'd see in markets.  I get why they won't for merchandising's sake, but as it is once box is good for me.