DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

On 12/9/2016 at 8:18 PM, Ryan said:

It is new official NJPW merch. Pretty pricey, like 8300 yen. That's about 70+ in $.

Well, getting it was a nice thought while it lasted.  It's awesome for sure, but with Christmas shopping definitely don't see myself getting it anytime soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I saw the regular WWE figures in TRU are like $17, and the Elite are over $20.  I bet they try to seel these in the $20 range.

Yeah, unless it's a Bayley figure (which they have and I'm hoping to get for Christmas) I have a hard time justifying getting figures from them.

Then again I had no clue the AJ and Asuka figures came out recently so I'm so behind on the wrestling figure loop.  It's probably for the best as I imagine I'd spend a fair chunk of coin on them.

2 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I saw the regular WWE figures in TRU are like $17, and the Elite are over $20.  I bet they try to seel these in the $20 range.

Nah, I'd be shocked if these are more than $12.  Most stores sell the basic figures for around $10-12, and Elites around $20.

I was allowed one Hasbro every time my dad took me for a haircut. First figure was Hulk Hogan (obvs) and I get the ring for my birthday. I remember buying Andre The Giant on holiday in Bath - didn't realise how rare he was and traded him at school for Demolition (with masks). Doh

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

They're Dustin Rhodes t-shirts, that guy who stopped wrestling in 1995 and made a few indie appearances in the 2000's. No idea what Goldust has to do with it ¬_¬

Checking the site I see there's others in WWE like Foley who have shirts there.  I would have thought that legally they would have to stop that, but if they're still up then more power to them.  But it still feels like something that in another time WWE would have an issue with.

10 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

They're Dustin Rhodes t-shirts, that guy who stopped wrestling in 1995 and made a few indie appearances in the 2000's. No idea what Goldust has to do with it ¬_¬

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/dustin-rhodes/shattered-dreams.html

Not exactly- most of the T-Shirts were for Dustin Rhodes, but at least this one design is clearly a Goldust T-shirt.