DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2018 WRESTLING GIFS

13 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

They actually worked around him for a bit, as he lie on the mat. Which was pretty fucking dumb. 

Fuck. You are correct. Just saw it on YouTube. The whole thing, before and after the injury, is just awful on so many levels. :(

58 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Fuck. You are correct. Just saw it on YouTube. The whole thing, before and after the injury, is just awful on so many levels. :(

Your video cuts off a bit early. The other dumb stuff is here...

You’d think that, you know, Rey and Palumbo would smarten up and not whip each other over a paralyzed Orndorff, but there they go.

Even better ... the YouTube clip starts where Orndorff piledrives one opponent who apparently gets injured, and they roll him out, tend to him, get him to the back.  With Orndorff, guess they forgot all that.

1 minute ago, PetrolCB said:

Same here. I prefer the one from ‘88. I mean, look at the talent. You had the Young Stallions, Conquistadors, Bolsheviks etc. Christ, what a lineup. 

I prefer '88 as well, even with the double turn that seemed more like a face turn for Fuji than a heel turn for the Powers of Pain. 

• Like 1

Yeah, that was weird. I don’t know how anyone could’ve thought that was a face turn. Haven’t seen it in a while, but I remember some fans popping for it. I guess they hated the Demos so much. But I mean, it’s Fuji. Come on. Boo that man. 

7 hours ago, Liam said:

This made me cringe as he is only just about getting full rotation.

giphy.gif

You've heard of the turning powerslam? Welcome to the burning powerslam.

• Haha 1

Any time anyone does that spot I cringe instinctively. Can't believe it has never been botched. I remember the first Samoa Joe v Necro match where Joe did it on the slippery floor and I thought Necro was legit gonna get decapitated