DVDVR Message Board

The Greatest Royal Rumble - 4/27/18

Casey

Also, dunno if anyone mentioned it yet but I bet Lesnar re-signing and his match here had a lot to do with that Saudi fuck money.

"Progressive" to a Saudi prince is like me being compared to a Westboro Baptist Church member so I'll take that with all the grains of salt it needs

Speaking of salt, "Luckily I brought my own tequila", haha, cheers Rocky

30 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Since Jericho is facing Undertaker now, I take it that it’ll be a Kiss Casket Match?

Special guest enforcer Dale Torborg would be about the only thing that could make me care about that match. 

1 hour ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I'm just wondering if they budgeted pyro for this show.

No, they're counting on Yemeni counter-fire. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I hope I'm not getting worked, but apparently this is a thing:

Taker is old.  Taker looks old.  Taker wrestles old.  People get old.  I'm over WWE pretending that Michelle McCool was a big deal too. The entire division outside of Mickie couldn't wrestle even a little bit or rather weren't given even a chance to get better.  

• Like 2

Just now, PetrolCB said:

I don’t know if explosions are a good thing to have in that area. 

The poster has pyro though.  We have to remember this entire card was booked through King Salman getting his hands on a copy of WWE 2K and playing the fuck out of Universe Mode. 

• Haha 2

Lets not forget the sway Old Lady McCool has. Go watch that Women's rumble match. She had the most eliminations of anyone in it. She has all the power that people think Nikki Bella has for being the soon to be Mrs. Cena.

This is why American Bad Ass Taker should have come back. He could be all "Old...*spits out tobacco*, I'll show you old when I shove this boot up your ass"

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Here Comes the Pain has to be in my top 5 as far as how many hours I logged on a video game.  I had friends over every damn day playing the hell out of it.  Also,  I would have loved Undertaker as Eastwood in Unforgiven.  

I was half tempted recently to buy a PS2 on the game and just have endless Lesnar/Goldberg wars are their movesets were insane. But I was scared it wouldn't match my nostalgia for it... plus the Batista/Cena SvR game was my fave

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Michelle's tweet wasn't about Rusev calling Taker old, it was about TMZ having a headline saying Rusev called Taker old even though he never said that in the video.

Jericho is never one to miss an opportunity though

• Like 1