DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL: WEEK TWELVE

Dolfan in NYC

I came into this season with no expectations.   Especially after losing the bye week and my team's starting QB.  These last few weeks have featured infuriatingly inept play. The only thing that makes me happy about football these days though?   

The Bills are refusing to name their starter this week.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I came into this season with no expectations.   Especially after losing the bye week and my team's starting QB.  These last few weeks have featured infuriatingly inept play. The only thing that makes me happy about football these days though?   

The Bills are refusing to name their starter this week.  

When Tom Savage isn't the worst QB.  Actually, Savage almost seems salvageable after last week.  But against Baltimore?  Is there a record for number of strip sacks in a game?  I expect it to get broken Monday night.

Stafford cost his team the game today. Poor coaching and a terrible decision by Golden Tate didn't help but Stafford missing TONS of throws is what created the loss. Also worth mentioning is the atrocious defense in the first half including repeatedly just not defending the tight end. I'll never understand how teams can do that so often, especially near the goal line. 

36 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

The Vikings are really going to have to put some effort forward to screw up a playoff spot this year.

I mean, if any franchise is capable of doing it, it's the Vikings, but still.

Without trying to be a bitter loser, maybe this is a year where they blow it in the postseason