DVDVR Message Board

Sexual Assault and Harassment in Hollywood

John from Cincinnati

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

*unlocks door* Gonzo can come back in now. There's 19 other doors anyway with different locks.

Don't be absurd Ryan, everyone knows that J.T. and I installed 36 Chambers here.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, colonial said:

Matt Lauer has been canned at NBC for "inappropriate workplace behavior" ... decision announced before this morning's "Today" show.

Fuck, this means Megyn Kelly is getting his Olympics Gig, isn't she?

8 minutes ago, Raziel403 said:

Fuck, this means Megyn Kelly is getting his Olympics Gig, isn't she?

They need to either bring back Ann Curry or hire some new talent. My wife and I usually have the show on in the morning as it is inoffensive background noise at worst and occasionally has some interesting guests. However, there is no fucking way that I will watch four hours of Hoda and Savannah, both are fine in limited roles, but as anchors of the show, no way. It's bad enough when Hoda rolls out her playlist once a week. My God, that woman has the worst taste in music of anyone I've ever seen and that includes certain people on this board. ;-)

11 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Isn't the Olympics one of the things they defrost Bob Costas for?

They could always use Michelle Beadle again so my Mom can complain during Olympic coverage about how much she hates Michelle Beadle

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

They could always use Michelle Beadle again so my Mom can complain during Olympic coverage about how much she hates Michelle Beadle

Your mom is a very good person, and this is the reason you should tell her you love her everyday.

• Like 2

Seriously, when you put in the request for the door locking button, nobody asks questions?  After Ann Curry and Katie Couric both insinuate he's a creep, you don't ask questions?  I'm sitting here thinking about how much bullshit I would have to deal with to get a new chair, and this asshole is getting secret door locking mechanisms installed.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Zimbra said:

Apparently Keillor was another one of those open secrets and everyone in public radio knew he was a creep.  What a world.

I applaud this decision as I fucking hate my morning news being interrupted by The Writer's Almanac.  Few things are more infuriating than listening to that mother fucker read poetry.

- So if they bring back Ann Curry does that make VEEP more prescient or less prescient?

- Isn't NBC's Olympics coverage the one where every four years they pick a single hot blonde white woman to be the only athlete we're allowed to care about and force us to watch 100 profiles of her? They can fuck right off all the way Lauer or no Lauer.

- Also if anyone is keeping up, have they picked their blonde for 2018 yet?

5 minutes ago, piranesi said:

- So if they bring back Ann Curry does that make VEEP more prescient or less prescient?

- Isn't NBC's Olympics coverage the one where every four years they pick a single hot blonde white woman to be the only athlete we're allowed to care about and force us to watch 100 profiles of her? They can fuck right off all the way Lauer or no Lauer.

- Also if anyone is keeping up, have they picked their blonde for 2018 yet?

Isn't Picaboo Street still around?